Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 giugno 2023

It's a very good app that really help us manage our customer email list and provide better services to our customer. Also Nallely O. helped us with managing our subscription. I really recommend it! 10/10

Unvera
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 19 giugno 2023

It´s very rewarding to us to know that you are satisfied with our service and that I was helpful. We will be pleased to help with anything you may need!
At your service,
Nallely O. | Customer Success Team

17 luglio 2023

Great support from Sarahy agent help me a lot through my email marketing settings and templates very helpful

Padwaist
Regno Unito
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 18 luglio 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

Data modifica: 18 agosto 2023

I had some preocupation to how to set up pop ups and autonated email for another countries, SARAHY called me helped me. My english is not so perfect so they speck even spanish.

I highly recomend

ididanail
Spagna
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 9 marzo 2023

Thank you for this awesome review! We're so glad you had a good experience. We will be available to help with anything you may need :)
- Customer Success Team

3 agosto 2023

I've been using this app for a while, and I'm happy with it. and I must highlight the standout feature – customer service. It's exceptional! From the moment I had a question, the support team was right there to assist me, offering friendly and prompt responses. The app is easy to use and works well for what I need. 5* Service!

Auric Jewellery
Regno Unito
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 7 agosto 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We're so glad you had a good experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs!

24 aprile 2023

She was very helpful and informative! Thanks for importing my old data too! Plans are cheap and I like how easy everything is to use.

Babies
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 25 aprile 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our service. We will always be available to help with anything you may need!
- Customer Success Team

4 aprile 2023

Great customer service. I am happy with the support they provide. I would recommend checking out their app to design your own newsletters and email campaigns.

Tiscareno's Store
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 4 aprile 2023

Thank you so much for your awesome comments :D
We will be available to help with anything you may need!
All the best,
Customer Success Team

3 marzo 2023

I have tried a few others email marketing apps out there and this is one of the best.
The user experience is straightforward to understand which makes it a very enjoyable app to use.
Besides the support is very helpful and efficient when replying to messages.
I definitely recommend Sendvio!

Kawai Jewellery
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 3 marzo 2023

We truly appreciate you took the time to share your comments. We assure you that we will always strive to meet all your expectations :)

24 aprile 2023

Very useful app and simple to use. Nallely O. addressed our concerns upon our first call and offered to send automatic emails to our shopify customers 30 days before downloading the app on 3/27/23. During our second call, exceptional employee Nallely O. confirmed that service was free of charge.

Essential Branch
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 25 aprile 2023

I truly appreciate you took the time to share your comments. I assure you that I will always strive to meet all your expectations :)
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

14 marzo 2023

Is the fist time that i use this app and i have some problem with pop-up but
Sarahy was really kind with me and I want to thank her for her help.

RÉLEVÉ
Italia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 27 marzo 2023

Thank you for your awesome comments! We are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our service. We will be available to help with anything you may need!
At your service,
- Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

3 maggio 2023

Sarahy was great with providing me multiple solutions on how to do my requests. Very helpful by cloning templates for the ease of editing them later on.

THEBESPITE
Finlandia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 4 maggio 2023

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your awesome comments! We will be always available to help with any configuration and template edition you may need :)
Sarahy - Customer Sucess Team