Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 ottobre 2023

This is the best cart abandonment app I've ever used. I highly recommend everyone to try it. They also have great customer support

Valu Hygge
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 6 ottobre 2023

Thank you! It is very rewarding to know that you are satisfied with our service. We are always ready to help with anything you may need!

Data modifica: 17 agosto 2023

Not sure what happened to every automation we set up before this app was acquired and they had some UI overhaul. Everything worked great until recently and the show a pop up saying how everything is still the same but when you look deeper, everything seems out of place and too much like shopify email.

I get the simplicity they were going for but sometimes you have to keep the same UI until you make sure you can ship the version.

Edit: After receiving a proper response and testing the bug the Co founder reached out and has taken care of the issue which is why we have edited this review.

ALLRJ
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 17 agosto 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We have optimized and accelerated the loading of the campaign list to prevent it from looking empty while loading.

14 settembre 2023

I am happy to report that Sarahy has been amazing. Once I explained the problem, they found the solution within a few minutes. Not only that, but then went ahead and done the work that was required for me and explained that this was due to the system crashing. They got it all set up for me working the correct way. This is the kind of support staff every online business needs. Quick, simple, effective and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Sarahy

embolde.
Regno Unito
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 19 settembre 2023

Thank you for this fantastic review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
Sarahy (Customer Success Team)

15 novembre 2023

Only app which worked for me, extremly easy to setup and actual emails do not get into spam. Had really lovely support rep Nallely, she helped me setup everything properly and explain some things, very knowledgeable, communicative, responds fast... 5/5 support!

Highly recommend this app and that rep support is top notch.

UK Nervila
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 17 novembre 2023

Thank you for this amazing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be glad to continue helping with anything you may need!
At your service,
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

28 agosto 2023

Great customer service. I am happy with the support they provide.
It's a very good app that really help us.

koreanischerginseng
Ungheria
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 29 agosto 2023

Thank you for your awesome comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We will always be available to help you with anything you may need!
- Customer Success Team

28 novembre 2023

La verdad que tienen un servicio de soporte muy bueno. Sin yo pedir, han hecho cambios que me favorecen y trabajan muy bien. Con otras apps o plataformas, tienes que ir detrás para que te atiendan y hagan algo. Esta gente te presta soporte de forma rápida y muy eficaz. Gracias

RACSTARS
Spagna
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 30 novembre 2023

Estamos muy agradecidos por tus comentarios. Nos complace saber que vamos por el camino correcto. La retroalimentación que nos brindas nos ha ayudado mucho. ¡Será un placer seguir creciendo juntos!
- Fernando Heyer (Co-Fundador)

17 ottobre 2023

Really superb application for cart abandonment and personalized emailing. Very easy to use. Thanks.

Dolamex
Spagna
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 18 ottobre 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We're so glad you had a good experience. We will always do our best to take care of your needs!

4 ottobre 2023

Just moved over from Klaviyo and had some problems adjusting as there is not much info available online. But I was able to schedule a call in 30 mins. Got on the call with very knowledgeable and polite Nallely. She was able to help me out with everything. Thanks!

VibesNValley
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 5 ottobre 2023

We appreciate you took the time to share your comments. We assure you that we will always strive to meet all your expectations :)
- Nallely (Customer Success Team)

20 ottobre 2023

Nallely was super helpful and patient with helping me

Montessori Dream
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 21 ottobre 2023

Thank you for your valuable appreciation. We will always do our best to take care of your needs :)
Nallely (Customer Success Team)

28 agosto 2023

Nallely was very friendly and informative while helping me with my Thank You Email Campaign. I appreciate her help very much!

Chavikin
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Sendvio ha risposto 29 agosto 2023

Thank you for this awesome review! We're so glad you had a good experience. We will be available to help with anything you may need :)
All the best,
Nallely (Customer Success Team)