Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11. syyskuu 2023

I had a great experience with the customer service team, they really took the time to help me with my questions about the app and my store, very professional.

infini1 store
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. elokuu 2023

Flora and Wendy answered so fast to our questions and helped us in a very proactive way! Thank you for helping us to solve those SEO issues. We strongly recommend this app and will keep going. Their customer service is very helpful.

Herazai
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. kesäkuu 2023

This is the best app for SEO. I did not know what to do and tried paying several SEO experts to help with no real results. This app is a one stop app for all SEO needs and how to fix them. You need to keep up with your SEO and website performance on a regular basis and this is the best way to do so. Anne was a great help in getting started and pointing out what was needed to get started and right out of the gate, I got results with the trial. Well worth the Enterprise Plan!

Atlanta Rain Barrels
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. huhtikuu 2023

LINDA IS GREAT AND MADE IT SUPER CONVENIENT. WONDERFUL APP SUPPORT FROM THIRD PARTY OF SHOPIFY. KEEP IT GOING

Healthy Operations
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 24. huhtikuu 2023

We couldn't thank you enough for your kind words for our Linda. She would be very happy to know that her support could be of help to you. Don't hesitate to shout at Linda and our support team anytime in Live Chat in-app 😍 Best regards, Hana.

6. toukokuu 2023

this is an amazing app and very user friendly!!
also, if you need help there is always someone there ready to chat!
amazing and friendly customer service

Hunter&Stone
Kanada
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 8. toukokuu 2023

Your love for our support service is indeed the best prize that we are all striving for. Thank you so much 🌟 We did enjoy the precious time collaborating with you as well and will be around here anytime you need assistance. Best regards, Hana.

2. elokuu 2023

This app is really easy to set it up. Wendy is the support person who helped me to set it up for my store. She is very helpful and explain setting this app very easy way to me.
I am hoping to get good result with it. I am exited to see how traffic is increasing for my store.
I would recommend to try this app :)

Sparkle
Kanada
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2023

I spoke with Timber via the chat function on SearchPie. Absolutely fantastic service! As a newbie, Timber assisted me in establishing better SEO options and showed me step by step where to maximize my site.
I cant thank Timber enough.
Outstanding Customer Service and I highly recommend!

Brecher
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2023

Wow, thank you so much for your sweet words. It is such a pleasure to support you in optimizing your site ☀️ Whenever you need more help just let us know via Live chat and we will try our best to serve you! Best regards, Wendy.

17. heinäkuu 2023

so far i am satisfied with a standard plan as this is my first time using this app.
the team member Krystal has been very kind and supportive and she helped me completely in setting up the app and in using it
really appreciate
regards

byteamore
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2023

We couldn't ask for a bigger joy than seeing customers satisfied with our app and service 💝 Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our app. Don't hesitate to chat with our friendly support staff in Live Chat in-app anytime you need support. We're always happy to help you out! Best, Anne.

26. heinäkuu 2023

Krystal was great at optimising my website! The speed rating has already gone up! I wish the prices of the app was cheaper but the free version doesnt seem too bad.

BioBrainBuddies
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. syyskuu 2023

I had a wonderful experience with Flora. Her attentive and warm approach truly stood out. She addressed all my concerns with genuine care, making me feel truly valued. Flora's service is a testament to dedication and passion. Highly recommended!

iCharger®