Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. tammikuu 2024

I started using the application now. I can comment after use. But the support team is very good. especially Anne was very helpful

DIYLabs
Kanada
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
16. tammikuu 2024

Really good, but sadly to expensive

Amero

PawPal Essentials
Yhdysvallat
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. kesäkuu 2023

So far I've been happy with the app and the help I received from Wendy. She gave me some good suggestions and reviewed what I already had seen. Looking forward to using this more in the future

Memories & Treasures
Yhdysvallat
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2023

Please accept our gratitude for your review 💛 Our team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via livechat, whenever you need us. All the best, Gina.

10. huhtikuu 2023

Just started using this app and so far Im still navigating my way around it. Great help from Krystal who is online on the chat box to help with the app.

SurprisinglyNotBad.com
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2023

We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app 🌺 All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible for you. Rest assured that we are with you from now on until when you achieve your SEO goal. Regards, Flora.

12. huhtikuu 2023

It is a good app for starters as it has a free plan that lets you try it out until you want to upgrade. Support is also there

Infinite Goods Emporium
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 13. huhtikuu 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback! We're so happy that we could deliver prompt support to you. Just keep exploring the app and rest assured that we will keep improving our service and here for you anytime. All the best, Gina.

19. syyskuu 2023

its Good

Wice
Pakistan
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. kesäkuu 2023

Timber,Anne and Sophie was very helpful person. I am totally not good in this industry but they were guide me patiently .

Clever Life Mart
Malesia
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2023

We couldn't be happier to receive your kind feedback for our app today ✨ Thank you so much! SEO is a long-term journey but you're never alone as we are always ready via Live Chat channel in-app for direct support. Just one click away! Regards, Madelyn.

14. kesäkuu 2023

i use this app today and look likes good app for seo with good support team.
i like it.
i hope its good!

Diversi Shop
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Secomapp vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2023

Thanks so much for the kind word! We are so happy to hear that our support team went the extra mile to assist you. We are 24/7 ready to answer all your questions and would love to improve your experience with us as well as help you boost your SEO further so just go to talk to us now. Best regards, Hana.

Muokattu 3. lokakuu 2019

Wow, I have just installed the app and this is what I call an app that's easy to use and does what it suppose to. Great App. A couple of clicks and you good to go. I will check it for more details as well,

Elite Watches