SearchPie SEO & nopeuden , 3 924 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. toukokuu 2024

My 2nd time having to ask for help when I didn't know what I needed to do. Flora was able to answer my questions and was a step ahead of me giving that information before I knew I'd need it.

The Shoppers Emporium
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

Helpful service. Makes sure it gets you what you need. Kind, Courteous and friendly.

malibudjango
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

I am used to opening an app and having to work things out step by step. Once I had installed the app, I spoke to Hannah who walked me through the entire setup process, including insights into why what we were doing was important and relevant. Single handed, greatest experience with a new app I have ever had. 100/10, would recommend.

Raysee Design
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

We are using SearchPie SEO from last 2 years mostly, got better performance in short time and also satisfied with their quick and positive support. Thank you SearchPie SEO team for reliable services and support

Jangir Decor
Intia
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. toukokuu 2024

SearchPie is one of the best products out there when it comes to SEO, particularly for those who don't know much about SEO. Their support is excellent, and their support professionals are always available.

Gxyzee
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. huhtikuu 2024

amazing service, helps out with a lot straight from first Point of contact, recommend

Canvas Cases
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

Wendy was on hand multiple times to give great support, very clear instructions on how to add elements to the website, including how to quickly fix certain issues that the SEO report found quickly. Thanks so much!

mirandalouart
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. huhtikuu 2024

I had just barely installed the app when I felt completely overwhelmed. But then Jane from the help center came to my rescue. She was so patient and walked me through everything step-by-step. Her calm and reassuring demeanor put me at ease, and she made sure I understood how to use all the key features. I'm so grateful for her personalized assistance - it really made all the difference in getting me set up and comfortable with the app. Thanks to Jane's excellent support, I was able to dive right in and start using the app effectively. I'm very impressed by the level of customer service provided, and it has given me a lot of confidence in this product. I would highly recommend this app to anyone, especially if you can get help from someone as knowledgeable and friendly as Jane. Her top-notch support turned what could have been a frustrating experience into a smooth and pleasant onboarding process.

Vamejo Design
Alankomaat
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. toukokuu 2024

Great company, all staff really helpful and informative.
Would recomend to anyone