Recensies (4.147)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 juli 2024

I've been using this SEO tool from the very beginning of my online store, and I can't imagine managing without it. The app has undergone numerous updates and upgrades, each better than the last. What truly stands out, however, is the exceptional support team. Whenever I encounter an issue or have a question, the friendly and helpful staff are always available through the online chat to assist me.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence, or even to simply make SEO make-sense!

Bobbin and Bumble
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

Today, I was helped by Tina. she was so helpful and patient while we worked through improving my overall performance through shopify. today i got more accomplished through her help then the whole time ive been using the site!

Glamour Girlz Central Highland Park
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
3 mei 2024

This is an excellent app. The setup is extremely easy and does not require any coding. As a merchant in Japan, I appreciate that the admin interface can be switched to Japanese, making it accessible even for Japanese users who are not proficient in English. (Although there are some odd translations, I find it smoother to switch back to English for certain parts to understand better.)

No deep knowledge of SEO is necessary, as the app guides you through the process. Above all, the chat support is fantastic. They are quick, friendly yet professional, and I am always grateful for their service. They don’t just handle issues with one staff member; instead, multiple staff members work together to resolve problems. Even if resolution takes time, another staff member continues to assist smoothly.

I've definitely seen real improvements in SEO and site speed, so I plan to keep using it! Thank you!

RUGMATAG
Japan
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
16 mei 2024

Linda was extremely kind and walked me through the basics! Very patient and gave clear instructions on what I needed to do to improve my SEO

Unique Bunny
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
9 juni 2024

I received the best assistance ever from Linda. She responded quickly and was very kind and knowledgeable. She provided multiple suggestions and guided me through the process. Linda also sent images showing where to follow through in each section, which were extremely helpful and made it easy to follow. I couldn't have done better without her help. SearchPie is awesome!

StellarsDream™
18 dagen gebruiken de app
15 juni 2024

so far we are pretty satisfied with the app, not only showing everything that needs attention in a clear, sorted manner, but also providing very straightforward steps and guides on how to perform the fix.

We are using the free features for aiding our "Manual SEO", would love to see if the paid feature will help or not in the future. Overall, nice app.

Ucomen
China
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
18 juli 2024

Tina with support was great. So far my experience with this app has been positive. I wish that there was more power to the free version, but it allows for some little adjustments that help.

Body Basics Lincoln
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

Hana was a wonderful customer rep! She talked me through step-by-step as to how to utilise features for better performance ! The process was quick and easy for me! I hope to contact her again in the near future! :)

HOUSE D'LUXE
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
2 juli 2024

I have the free version and Hana was outstanding In her helping me satisfy all the bad marks against my SEO. I am very pleased and definitely will get the paid version soon, they were so helpful for over an hour getting everything right! So much appreciated thank you Hana!!!

Altered-Minds
2 maanden gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Tina was very helpful, and walked us through the steps to optimize our stores performance and helped increase our organic traffic.

Elevate