SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 februari 2023

I used the free trial for a speed boost and I was very impressed by the professionalism and customer service that I received from the team. I'd definitely consider paying for the dedicated service in the future.
Thanks to Flora for her help

Clear Deals
Australië
7 februari 2023

Had a problem, was contacted even BEFORE I ask for help, and had an answer to my questions within minutes!

Bridco Simple Line Art
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2023

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such nice words for our support service 😍. If there is anything else you may require our help, don’t hesitate to contact us anytime! All the best, Gina.

7 februari 2023

It was a great experience using the app, I was given great 1on1 help with Jason and it was very easy to set up the entire process.

TenderlyGoods
Verenigde Staten
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2023

We are sending you a token of love and appreciation for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts when using our app and working with us 🤗 Please feel free to talk with us via Livechat channel. Regards, Madelyn.

7 februari 2023

I am shakeel Ahmad , i was facing some trouble in my online store, some one refer me to searchpie.SEO booster and there helpdisk member "flora" guide me very nicely and resolve the problems in very easy way .thank you Flora , thank you Searchpie♥️♥️♥️♥️.

Qayadat smart mall
Pakistan
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2023

We would like to express our heartfelt thanks for your kind words. We are very happy that our service brings you a pleasant experience 😊 As always, if we can do anything else to help you, please keep us up to date. Sincerely, Sally.

very good

IHeartPaw
Verenigde Staten
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 7 februari 2023

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it ✨ Please always feel free to send us over any other feedback or questions that you have! We're more than happy to hear from you. Best, Anne.

6 februari 2023

Very useful app, I would highly recommend this. They have helped me boost my SEO score. Overall, very friendly, pleasant and fun to work with! Shoutout to Linda and Flora!

Alpha Tronic
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

So happy and motivated to receive such a high appreciation from you for our service 😍 Just drop Linda, Flora and our supporters a message anytime, we promise to help you make the best use of our app. Best, Krystal.

6 februari 2023

This is a very user friendly app and provide very useful information. Easy to SEO my website with no hesitation. I must say that the customer support (Agent Madelyn)was superb.
Well recommended A++

Cam Hold
Sri Lanka
App gebruikt gedurende 9 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our app, we're really grateful for having a chance to back you up with SEO ✨ Please don't hesistate to contact us via live chat channel whenever you need assistance. Kind regards, Linda.

5 februari 2023

Great personal support which was very helpful to chance some SEO tags on my shopify website. Thanks to the team!

JF BUMERANG
Duitsland
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

We're really thrilled by your kindness to leave us this amazing review 💟 So glad that our supporters gave you valuable assistance. Please don't hesitate to talk to us in Live-Chat channel, we're responsive anytime to help you out. Regards, Flora.

Bewerkt 4 februari 2023

The support I received from Sally was great. She took the time to go over my site and gave me advice on how to improve my settings. The explanations are fast and clear.

Beach Rancher
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 12 uur
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

Let me on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us 😊 It is such an honor to work with you. Don't forget that Sally and our team is always there to support you as best we can. Just drop us a line whenever you need! Sincerely, Jason.

4 februari 2023

LINDA is the best person to talk with on the live chat. Very calm relaxed and easy to work with helped me from start to finish

Gadgetive Zilla
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Secomapp heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an awesome feedback. We're delighted to learn you enjoy our app and Linda's support 💛 Our team are always ready via Live Chat for direct support and looking forward to talking to you soon! Best regards, Hana.