Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 januari 2024

Wendy was very quick to address my concerns. The app is easy to set up and seems to be able to support many SEO measures. I've just started using it, so I don't know how effective it is yet, but it looks like I'll be able to work with the person in charge.

FAVORRIC
Japan
3 dagen gebruiken de app
24 december 2023

Extremely helpful team who work above and beyond to ensure your SEO goals are met! Highly recommend :)

24K9
Australië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

The app is very helpful and fairly simple to use! The customer service and chat support was very helpful and Anne provided one on one step by step how to help! Highly recommend!

Tart Cherry Boutique
5 dagen gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

Jane was very nice to talk with and got my page speed up. Thanks!

AMARVO
4 dagen gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

I must say, this is the best app for SEO. This is the best app for website optimizer. Definitely give it a try for people who want to increase their and optimize their website. Totally recommended

CobbleDry
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

Just started using the app so im unsure wether it is actually going to boost my business but worth a go. One thing is for sure though is that Wendy is fantastic at supporting me through the setup process and getting some issues sorted!

Sydney Retro
Australië
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

great prompt service. Highly recommend.

ABD Naturals
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 november 2023

I chatted today with Timber and Ainsley and both of them were very nice, helpful and new their stuff. They helped me through all my issues step by step with patience and friendliness. I highly recommend their service and its good to know that when you need help you will get excellent service here. God bless them.

Regenassart
Zwitserland
10 maanden gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

Helpful attitude, very easy simple, on the chat very kindly personal.
I recomand this application, im happy to use them

Anuro Duo
Roemenië
3 dagen gebruiken de app
28 december 2023

I'm a newbie to Shopify and SEO. SearchPie was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier. Linda helped me get going but I had to drop off our chat, but Flora picked it up today and continued to help me. The help I received was very clear with easy to follow diagrams to help me navigate the app. Flora even went above and beyond to help me get some extra things fixed. I'm really looking forward to continuing to work with the SearchPie team. Thanks all!

Alpha Revive