Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 april 2024

Great team at SearchPie. The support is super responsive and the Speed Up works. You get a 6 month warranty, and after a few months, my site had speed issues again, the team jumped right back in and got my speed back to where it was.

Prime Furniture
Australië
4 dagen gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Amazing experience! Team is very responsive and communicate well every step of the way. I recommend if building new store, they get the job done!

Proxcity Shop
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

Wendy was a great help for me tonight and helped troubleshoot my seo issue with my website. She was very polite and knowledgeable and patient with me! Thanks Wendy you helped me so much!!

Keep'Em_Glossy_
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

good customer service even from free trial I rate this 100000 stars

LOWLOW STREETWEAR
27 dagen gebruiken de app
18 februari 2024

I am very happy to deal with you, and I especially thank Flora, who never hesitated to provide service and cooperate with me

princess2030
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

"Exceptional service experience from Ms Wendy! 10+ stars From start to finish, every interaction exceeded expectations. Professional, prompt, and personable staff ensured a seamless process. Highly recommend for anyone seeking top-tier service!"

Chefio
Bahrein
11 dagen gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

needed help with my meta tags, WENDY was there giving me plenty of brilliant advice and the technical team THE DEV who sorted it out for me within minutes which took a lot off my mind

Ridnaps fashion
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 dagen gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

Very helpful when it comes to the SEO Basics! Support was awesome too! Both Anne and Wendy were very helpful with setup! Probably will go with a paid package as I ramp things up.

Car Show Boards
13 dagen gebruiken de app
16 maart 2024

Great service setting up my SEO Search app.. Thanks again

Ashur Jewelry
6 maanden gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

This App has been so good to our store, the team behind it are also very supportive at all time. Highly recommended for all store owners.

All City Shoppings