Recensies (1.249)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 juni 2024

Its expensive! And it shows my unbroken links, working pages as 404 errors telling me to redirect. If i had set up automatic redirect woulf it have ruined my site?

Fauna Kids
Ierland
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

I really like this app. It's great for those of us who don't have time to do the heavy lifting on SEO. The developer did a great job making this tool with lots of innovative features. The backlink builder is worth the monthly cost of the tool by itself! I highly recommend this app to any e-commerce store that wants to build and maintain a great search engine optimization habit without having to do much work.

Rossi & Rovetti

Hello There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app helpful and innovative. Our team works hard to make sure that our features are user-friendly and effective for improving SEO. We're especially glad to hear that you find the backlink builder valuable. Thank you for recommending our app to others, and we hope to continue providing you with great service!

SEOAnt - Support Team

20 april 2024

Great customer service and easy to use. Today, I worked with Reymae, who was very helpful. I am still checking out the app as I am new to this process.

mysticalcherry
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app

Hello There,

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad that you find our customer service great and the app easy to use. We're also happy to hear that Reymae was able to provide helpful assistance. Thank you for your positive feedback!

24 mei 2024

This app is amazing with many automations and tools to help with SEO. The AI Writer is pretty good as well, though I wish unused credits would carry over the next month.

Support is also excellent special thanks to Joy, Reymae, & the entire SEOAnt team. I Highly recommend SEOAnt!!

Go For Fit
Japan

Hello There,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that our AI Writer is helpful for your needs. We appreciate your feedback about unused credits and will keep that in mind for future updates. Our support team is dedicated to providing excellent service, and we're happy to hear that they were able to assist you. Thank you for recommending SEOAnt, and we hope to continue providing you with the best tools and support for SEO!

SEOAnt Support Team

1 juli 2024

In a world dominated by search engine optimization, there's a growing movement that challenges the conventional wisdom - Anti SEO. As someone who has tried the traditional SEO route, I was initially skeptical about this approach. However, after delving deeper into Anti SEO strategies, I can confidently say that it has transformed my online presence in ways I never thought possible.

The core premise of Anti SEO is to deliberately avoid the tactics that typically drive search engine rankings. Instead of keyword stuffing, link building, and other algorithm-focused techniques, Anti SEO emphasizes creating genuinely valuable, user-centric content. The philosophy is that by focusing on the needs and interests of your target audience, rather than search engines, you can build a loyal, engaged following that transcends the ever-changing algorithms.

Jawo’s world
Polen
11 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your perspective on Anti SEO. It's interesting to hear about this alternative approach and how it has transformed your online presence. Creating valuable content for your target audience is always important, and it's great to hear that Anti SEO has helped you achieve success in this area. We appreciate your feedback and insights!

28 juni 2024

The tech was SUPER helpful and "held my hand" while working through the complexities of the system and all the \details involved.

Uplift Beads
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi There,

That's great to hear! We're glad that our team was able to provide you with helpful support and guide you through the complexities of our system. If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

27 juni 2024

Great help and support, has made managing the SEO for multiple products easy. Thank you

ASHIGARU MOTORSPORTS
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your website and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. If you need further support, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Bewerkt 28 mei 2024

the best Rep you guys have by far

Eurceys' Flava®
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

SEOAnt Support

18 april 2024

GIL! What a godsend! Amazing service - they actually help guide your code and implement things on your behalf. WHY THEY ARE ONLY $59.99 MONTH is my biggest question? These guys should charge five times! AMAZING APP! Keep up the good work team over there at SEOANT!

Crystal Clear Arizona

Hi There,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled that Gil was able to provide amazing service and guide your code to implement things on your behalf. We appreciate your kind words and support for our app. We strive to provide the best value for our users and keep our pricing affordable. Thank you for your positive feedback and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

1 mei 2024

very patience support team :) she was so helpful and patient i needed to
do this ahaha thank u guys a lot programm is nice also

Samsuns Group
Duitsland
4 maanden gebruiken de app

Hi there,

That's wonderful to hear! We're glad you found the program to be nice as well. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Thank you for your feedback!