Recensies (1.259)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 juli 2024

Great app helps clients with working on improving your SEO on your store

wantitall.org
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
19 mei 2024

I had a fantastic experience with the app's support team. They responded quickly, were very knowledgeable, and resolved my issue efficiently. I highly recommend their assistance to anyone in need! and the app as well"

IACHIEVEE
17 dagen gebruiken de app

Hello There,

That's wonderful to hear! Our support team takes great pride in providing fast and efficient assistance to our users, and I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience with them. Thank you for recommending our app and support team to others. We appreciate your positive feedback!

SEOAnt - Support Team

25 juni 2024

So far, so good.
I'm impressed with how this app works without any problems.
My only suggestion is that it would be good to see the ongoing processes. I sometimes wonder if it's doing anything.
Other than that, like I said, so far so good. Great app.

Castle Rocks Cornwall
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with our app and that it's working well for you. We appreciate your suggestion about seeing ongoing processes and will take that into consideration for future updates. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

20 juni 2024

Best support service from Nicky. I stucked somewhere in application and she solved within minutes. Thanks Nikcy

Snap Seasons
24 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi There,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that Nicky was able to provide you with excellent support and solve your issue quickly. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to her. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

9 mei 2024

Because it’s very time consuming and convenient to use

TRU2 Clothing
8 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

SEOAnt Support

2 juli 2024

Woww, Gill was amazing, I am so glad to get such a great support from her.

DeriveMALL
9 dagen gebruiken de app

Hello there,

That's wonderful to hear! We're so happy that Gill was able to provide you with excellent support. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to her. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

12 juni 2024

It looks like a good app had concerns over extra costs, and some other issues but explanations were not helpful so uninstalled

Vintique Concepts
Nieuw-Zeeland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
11 april 2024

Excellent customer support! This app helps a TON with SEO and I cannot wait to see how my conversion rate changes!

Wedge Pillow Solutions
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 13 april 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been helpful for your SEO and we hope to continue providing excellent customer support. We look forward to seeing the positive impact on your conversion rate as well!

SEOANT TEAM

25 april 2024

So far I have had extremely good experiences with this app and the more than excellent support. At this point I would also like to mention that I run an exclusively German-speaking store and despite everything it works wonderfully, there is no language barrier with the support, keep it up! I hope for more great experiences and expansions for the benefit of all.

CagillyPaw e.U.
Duitsland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hello There,

That's great to hear! We're thrilled that you've had extremely good experiences with the app and that our support has been more than excellent. We're happy to hear that language has not been a barrier for you, as we strive to provide support for all of our users. Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to providing more great experiences and expansions for the benefit of all. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
SEOANT- Team

7 mei 2024

This app helped me a lot with optimizing for SEO, it does all the SEO work for you. I highly recommend it

wellvy wellness store
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
29 dagen gebruiken de app

Hello there,

That's amazing to hear! We're thrilled to hear that our SEO help was the best and that you would recommend SEOAnt to anyone looking to optimize their site. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! Let us know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

SEOANT- Team