Recensies (1.182)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 juni 2024

Prompt assitance even on Weekend Night. Comprehensive Fuction, still in Trial.

Australia Butcher Knife & Meat Hook Supplier | AllYourBlades
Australië
9 dagen gebruiken de app
17 april 2024

This has been my go-to app for SEO across 3 different Shopify stores over a 3 year period. Intuitive layout, great customer support, beginner friendly with advanced features. Huge traffic boost as well. Highly recommend!

Towels And Tapestries
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app

Hi,

That's amazing to hear! We're thrilled that you have been using our app as your go-to for SEO across multiple Shopify stores for a period of 3 years. We're glad that you find the layout intuitive, the customer support great, and the app beginner-friendly with advanced features. It's also great to hear that you have experienced a huge traffic boost as a result. Thank you for your recommendation and positive feedback. Let us know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

SEOANT- Team

25 april 2024

Je n'ai jamais vu ça. SEOAnt est est tout simplement magique pour le SEO Shopify, je recommande fortement !

Boutique Beauté Santé
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Salut,

C'est fantastique à entendre ! Nous sommes ravis que vous trouviez SEOAnt magique pour Shopify SEO et apprécions votre recommandation. Merci pour vos commentaires positifs et faites-nous savoir si vous avez d'autres questions ou si vous avez besoin d'aide.

Tous mes vœux,
L'équipe SEOANT

1 mei 2024

Nice & easy

Scrubbers
India
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

Hello there,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star rating. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well.

If you have further questions or concers, please feel free contact us any time!!

Gill-SEOANT Support

13 maart 2024

Reymae made everything easier.

The Greenhouse Pros
16 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Reymae from our team. We are thrilled to hear that Reymae was able to assist you and provide you with helpful insights.

We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience and it is always great to receive feedback that we are meeting our goals.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you again for choosing our app.

Best regards,
SEOANT - Support Team

10 januari 2024

I found this app when the creator reached out to my business via email. At first, I thought I was receiving a ton of spam offers from various companies because of the slow economy, however, something about their email stood out and it sent me down a rabbit hole only to discover that Google wasn't successfully crawling my site. I then spent two long days using this app and implementing their many suggestions. In that short time, I was able to see my Shopify store speed increase from 23 to 31 with a one-day 8-point jump!

However, I realized I was still getting Google Error messages. Joy in customer service was then able to look at my Google console and Shopify theme html. By taking this extra care, they helped diagnose that I was working with an outdated Out of the Sandbox theme which was no longer compatible with Shopify and Google updates made in 2021. Unbeknownst to me, Google was not indexing all my products possibly for up to two years, even though I was faithfully adding alt text to all my images and thinking I was doing everything right in the SEO department. Praying these extra fixes have a noticeable effect on my bottom line. I mean, how can they not? I'm sharing my full experience here in case anyone else is feeling in over their head and blindly looking in a million different directions for help. Joy and SEOAnt helped me in my quest to fix my SEO problems and speed up my website!

Sunny Studio Stamps
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

Hi There,

We're so glad to hear that we able to help you diagnose and fix issues with your website's SEO and speed. It's frustrating to think about missed opportunities due to outdated technology, but it's great that you were able to identify and address these issues. I hope that these fixes have a positive impact on your business and bottom line. Thank you for sharing your story and recommendation with others who may be struggling with similar challenges.

Gill | Customer Support

14 mei 2024

Je commence avec Seoant donc je ne peux pas juger des résultats.

Très agréable d'utilisation et intuitive, c'est certain que cette application m'aide à détecter les axes d'améliorations et problème à régler en me guidant.

J'espère pouvoir en mesurer les résultats dans les prochaines semaines.

Mas Accessoires
Frankrijk
1 dag gebruiken de app
SEOAnt heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

Bonjour,

C'est super de l'entendre ! Il est toujours utile d'avoir un outil qui vous guide dans la bonne direction. Continuez à utiliser Seoant et je suis sûr que vous verrez des résultats positifs en un rien de temps. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez besoin d'aide ou de conseils supplémentaires.

Bien cordialement,
SEOAnt - Équipe d'assistance

7 april 2024

This is the app I've been looking for! As a newbie, I had no clue what I was doing, and this app fixed my website with a click of a button. It even tells you what is wrong and what can be approved. I love it; thank you!!

Woof & Wick Candle Co.
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app

Hi,

We're so happy to hear that our app has been exactly what you were looking for! It's great to know that it has been able to help you fix your website with ease and provide helpful suggestions for improvement. Thank you for your positive feedback and we're always here to assist you with any questions or concerns!

SEOANT - Support

30 april 2024

Best SEO help I've ever had. Hands-down would recommend SEOAnt to ANYONE trying to optimize their site. Wow!

CloudTech
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app

Hello there,

That's amazing to hear! We're thrilled to hear that our SEO help was the best you've ever had and that you would recommend SEOAnt to anyone looking to optimize their site. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! Let us know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

SEOANT- Team

9 april 2024

Thank you Reymae for your speedy assistance

INTRO DIGITAL ARTS
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
26 dagen gebruiken de app

Hi,

Thank you again for choosing our app.

Best regards,