ShineOn: Print On Demand , 1 190 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
3. helmikuu 2024

Every week, I look forward to the valuable tips shared within the FB group and during the Friday "Coffee With" sessions. Always receive great customer service and would definitely recommend to anyone doing POD. Hopefully in the future, the upsells will be available for all of the products and the Shopify product page will have more customization options.

MauveM
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. tammikuu 2024

I have been selling now with ShineOn for a few years. They are the ONLY POD I use for my store. They are amazing in every way.... support, training, products... I just love them! :)

Cross The Light
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. tammikuu 2024

The Shineon app is very easy to use and can interface easily to the Shopify store. I like how you can manage your store directly from the Shinon app. Makes things a bit more streamlined. I also like how the website can give you an idea of what your final product will look like before publishing.

Little Treasured Things
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. tammikuu 2024

ShineOn's fulfilment service is fantastic, but the stand out feature they provide for our business is the live chat! The availability to reach out and sort any issues in real time puts them above the rest.

Signature Gift Studio
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
30. joulukuu 2023

Great app... one thing that would make it more convenient is to have an option to upsells for ALL products. To be able to see what is chosen for each and able to switch on and off for all instead of always individual. Also, have those that are individual. However, things like the package protection and gift wrapping/bags could be for all products. Also, I do DS as well and would like the cart and checkout to be compatible with other apps. Monster Upsell and Reconvert where I have made many upsells. Would love to be able to add more options to upsells for DS products while still being able to optimize upsells with Shine On too. Thanks.

Shoptopia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. marraskuu 2023

Really good service/support and fast turn-around on products. Would ask only that now that Etsy has disconnected many products directly synced from ShineOn, that your syncing with Shopify occurs a little faster. We have to manually create orders into Shopify to support Etsy orders, and would like to see them appear faster in the ShineOn App, where we can approve the payments. The 15 minute sync does not take 15 minutes, often longer, before we see the orders.

Vegappa Gifts
Ruotsi
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. joulukuu 2023

ShineOn products are very high quality, the service is great, they have a lot of training and suggestions, and the profit margins are very decent. No complaints except prints with light colors and gradients won't print well on the metal of the pendants and bangles. I guess it's just my particular case because I'm making pendants out of my painting and it's not a design with clean borders to print. I mention it in my review in case you are planning on doing something similar. I don't think it's worth the downgrade to 4 starts and the app, products, and manufacture are truly great. They make these products by hand. You can even watch them live from the portal. Outstanding. And they keep getting better.

Mari Leon Art
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. joulukuu 2023

I've only just discovered ShineOn.
My experience with their support is more than great because ShineOn helped me understand many things about e-commerce. Plus ShineOn is full of huge resources making it easier to understand and create products, it's great. Despite the difficulties encountered, the assistance I received gives me the strength not to give up. I will say that this is the best POD platform considering the different POD websites I have used.

Parenting Is Teamwork Gift
Norsunluurannikko
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 20. tammikuu 2024

Fairly new as of right now, however, we absolutely love your YouTube channel (yes, we subscribe :D) and all of the awesome information you provide to us. Your products are beautiful which makes us look better. Your smooth transition from our customers purchase in our Shopify store to your app seems very close if not right on flawless. We hope it stays this way...only up from here ;)

Pink In Rural
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. joulukuu 2023

Due to the alarming development, it is currently only enough for 1 star. I would like to give it more, but I don't see the reason for it at the moment and I don't see ShineOn being willing to change these things.

Product prices: The product prices were increased massively within a very short time without reason and without announcement! The costs of some products are already so high that it makes little sense to sell them.

Subscription: The newly introduced subscription is completely overpriced (835$/year) and reflects the current greed for profit. With the subscription you can buy back the "old product prices" for expensive money - it doesn't have much more to offer (in my opinion).

Too many upsells from ShineOn: ShineOn constantly wants to sell you something, even though you are actually the seller. Whether it's the subscription or new courses, there's always something. All for your own good, of course :)

No more sales unit bonus: There used to be better product prices (pricing tiers) for a certain number of units sold - these have been completely abolished without notice.

ShineOn Cash: Dubious internal cash system that nobody needs. If you take your customers to a ShineOn partner store and they shop there, you receive "digital" ShineOn Cash. Completely pointless and unnecessary.

ShineOn Support: Partly incompetent and only trained for theory. Nobody knows or comes from practice and knows how the real processes work. As a rule, you get standard phrases and nothing tangible.

There are also individual products that are popular and well received by customers - but I expect that too and would not emphasize it as something special. Without these products, ShineOn would probably not exist. So there are also good things, but unfortunately the development has been more negative.

Of course there are also a handful of people who are very successful with ShineOn, but the majority are more likely to fail or end up making no profit because they spend too much money not only on the store + marketing but also on everything to do with ShineOn.

Dein Schmuck Geschenk