ShineOn: Print On Demand , 1 397 arvostelua

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. toukokuu 2024

I want to sell on the platform but don't know how to get started. I was first introduced to Shine On after connecting a new Shopify store. I want to just sell on the platform first but having trouble seeing where to connect a domain and get plugged in. #stuck.

Ava's Treasure Chest
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. maaliskuu 2024

I would highly recommend ShineOn, the app is user-friendly, and their support goes above and beyond to help when you need them.

Joyful Heart Jewelry
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 18. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that, We're honored to have you as a part of our community and look forward to seeing you thrive!

5. maaliskuu 2024

ShineOn is the perfect spot to make your ideas come to life. I'm looking forward to seeing my ideas in my store with their jewelry. The mock up features are awesome

Something Special Boutique
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
21. maaliskuu 2024

Shineon is a very easy app to use and has done very well for me in customer service and getting products to my customers on time.

Gift It Nice
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 25. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that. We're honored to have you as a part of our community and look forward to seeing you thrive!

3. huhtikuu 2024

I have been using ShineOn for over a year now. Its super user friendly and the merchandise is top notch. They are not only a vender, but they provide training for free!

I rated a 4 because they some of the recent changes that now require you to pay an upgrade for services that was free. There should have been a "grandfather" clause for those who were already affiliated with them.

Other than that, I absolutely love this company.

Jamilah Aminah
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 8. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your feedback about recent changes and understand your concern about the upgrade services. We're continuously working to improve our offerings and will take your suggestions into consideration for future updates. We value your loyalty and love having you as part of our Family!

16. huhtikuu 2024

Totally recommend ShineOn to others. Love all the products being offered besides jewelry. It expands our options.

Discount Gear Galore
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 18. huhtikuu 2024

10. huhtikuu 2024

Shineon is my go-to company for my print-on-demand products. They have been efficient in the way they handle my orders. It is important to work with a company that works with your business in delivering excellent service and on-time deliveries.

justjoyfulshops.com
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 15. huhtikuu 2024

Thanks for choosing ShineOn! We're honored to hear that. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to deliver excellent service every time. We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

7. huhtikuu 2024

No one supports a small business quite like ShineOn! Thankful for all they do and will continue to do! :)

LoveMyGifts2
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Rest assured, we'll continue to do our best to provide you with exceptional products and service. Here's to many more successful moments together!

23. maaliskuu 2024

I cannot even express just how fabulous Shine on is. I have never seen such support and FREE trainings. Absolutely love the Digital Toast with Michael, who is so funny, but very knowledgeable and shares so many tips and tricks to help everyone. He can be addictive!! If you are new to POD, I highly recommend starting here. They are so helpful to us beginners. Also, when you compare all of the POD companies, the profit margin is so much better and most importantly is the quality of the products. If you sell low quality products, your clients will not return and if you have no clients you have no business! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Cyber Blessings
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 25. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We're overjoyed to hear that. Your contributions are highly valued in our Print-on-Demand community, and we can't wait to see you achieve great things!

1. toukokuu 2024

I still new I am not sure if this will work or not but the good thing is shineon offer a free option so everyone can try to take himself to seccess.

lulygift
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
ShineOn vastasi 8. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the kind review! We look forward to hearing your feedback once you've had a chance to use the app. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.