Recensies (1.445)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

this was a very user friendly experience learning about Shine On. I am excited to use my 7 day free trail to see the turn around time and quality of products. I look forward to continuing my usage of this product

Dimp's Desygns
Ongeveer 7 uur gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

We're thrilled that you found ShineOn to be user-friendly! We're excited for you to explore our platform. If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know. We believe in your potential and can't wait to see your success within our community!

4 mei 2024

I'm enjoying using ShineOn, but I still have so much to learn. This makes it so much easier. Thank you.

Gift Genie
4 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Thank you for the valuable review! We believe in your potential and can't wait to see your success within our community!

1 juni 2024

It is a great app for starting out. Very new at this. Will update once I use it more.

Resse Wildz
1 dag gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2024

Thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear that. Keep doing awesome, and if you need any help, just let us know!

24 februari 2024

So far it's easy to navigate and user friendly! Excited to really dig in!

Shineon Giftsy
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
10 april 2024

Shine on is great, they really have a diverse catalog of products for user's to explore.

Urbann Gifts
7 maanden gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 15 april 2024

Thank you for the positive review! We're thrilled you're enjoying our product catalog, Keep up the great work and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

1 februari 2024

Maybe I can answer that after I have made more sales. I do however love the ease of creating products. My only issue is that I would like to have more jewelry options to better match my messages!

Smitten Hearts Gifts
6 maanden gebruiken de app
11 februari 2024

I have to say this was not really an easy process for me. I say this because it is a bit bothersome when you are trying to find the right size picture for the products. So now my next thing is when you connect a store why is it not easier to connect.....maybe it's me.

My Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 februari 2024

Still Learning but i think i will get the gist of everything very soon

Everything Home Goods
5 maanden gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

pretty decent app easy to use,but could use a few more poducts

MontMore Express
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 april 2024

I just started using the app, so it's too early to make an honest review.

Melanated Store
17 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 17 april 2024

That sounds great! We look forward to hearing your feedback once you've had a chance to use the app. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.