Recensies (1.504)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 juni 2024

Good Platform. But I realy cannot see where I can fidn the stock information.

BanBangBang
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We're glad you find the platform good. For stock information, please check the product details or reach out to our Live Chat team, available Monday to Friday from 6 am to 6 pm EST, with a response time of less than a minute. You can also email us, and we'll reply within 12 hours. We're here to support you!

21 juni 2024

I haven't made a sale yet, but this site is fast and easy to navigate.

KW Jewelry
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that you find our site fast and easy to navigate. We're here to support you and can't wait to celebrate your first sale with you!

19 februari 2024

Love it. I just wish you had a little more freedom on how the images are put on the items, like changing the size and placement.

But it is great, overall

MinorCrew
12 maanden gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

The quick publishing feature is fantastic, and the way the site quickly previews custom artwork is impressive. I'm hopeful for a direct integration with Etsy again, and consider ShineOn to be a wonderful platform.

Ellie's Perch
4 maanden gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 6 maart 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you like the quick product publishing. Thank you for being a valuable member of our Print-on-Demand community and we can't wait to see you achieve great things!

14 april 2024

I just started using the app, so it's too early to make an honest review.

Melanated Store
17 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 17 april 2024

That sounds great! We look forward to hearing your feedback once you've had a chance to use the app. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance.

31 maart 2024

ShineOn Pod is a great tool, but there's potential for improvement in areas like occasional glitches and user interface design. Overall, it's a valuable asset with room to become even better.

MoonlitSpells
Israël
2 dagen gebruiken de app
ShineOn heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

Thank you for the valuable review! We're glad to hear that you find ShineOn to be a great tool. We're committed to making ShineOn app an even better asset for you in the future!

24 februari 2024

So far it's easy to navigate and user friendly! Excited to really dig in!

Shineon Giftsy
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

pretty decent app easy to use,but could use a few more poducts

MontMore Express
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Maybe I can answer that after I have made more sales. I do however love the ease of creating products. My only issue is that I would like to have more jewelry options to better match my messages!

Smitten Hearts Gifts
6 maanden gebruiken de app
11 februari 2024

I have to say this was not really an easy process for me. I say this because it is a bit bothersome when you are trying to find the right size picture for the products. So now my next thing is when you connect a store why is it not easier to connect.....maybe it's me.

My Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app