ShineOn: Print On Demand , 1 312 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de abril de 2024

I have been using ShineOn for over a year now. Its super user friendly and the merchandise is top notch. They are not only a vender, but they provide training for free!

I rated a 4 because they some of the recent changes that now require you to pay an upgrade for services that was free. There should have been a "grandfather" clause for those who were already affiliated with them.

Other than that, I absolutely love this company.

Jamilah Aminah
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your feedback about recent changes and understand your concern about the upgrade services. We're continuously working to improve our offerings and will take your suggestions into consideration for future updates. We value your loyalty and love having you as part of our Family!

19 de fevereiro de 2024

Love it. I just wish you had a little more freedom on how the images are put on the items, like changing the size and placement.

But it is great, overall

MinorCrew
12 months usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Maybe I can answer that after I have made more sales. I do however love the ease of creating products. My only issue is that I would like to have more jewelry options to better match my messages!

Smitten Hearts Gifts
6 months usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2024

Its been a journey, but I am taking my time. I guess the more time i spend doing this POD is more i will get the hang of things.

Morethan1gift
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 3 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Taking your time to learn and grow is key to mastering POD. Keep at it, and you'll definitely succeed. We're here to support you every step of the way!

11 de fevereiro de 2024

I have to say this was not really an easy process for me. I say this because it is a bit bothersome when you are trying to find the right size picture for the products. So now my next thing is when you connect a store why is it not easier to connect.....maybe it's me.

My Store
About 1 month usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2024

Still Learning but i think i will get the gist of everything very soon

Everything Home Goods
5 months usando a aplicação
24 de fevereiro de 2024

So far it's easy to navigate and user friendly! Excited to really dig in!

Shineon Giftsy
About 1 year usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2024

The Set-up back office is good. I would like to Chat with a person for IT support Had some issues with keeping the Theme connected to products. I Love Love the products and am looking forward to receiving the samples to review them. I hope to see the roll-out of more products like cups, mugs, T-shirts, Sweats, and more.

HOW 2 GIFT
About 1 month usando a aplicação
25 de janeiro de 2024

It's taking me a little getting used to and I'd like to be able to modify listings a bit easier after publishing. Otherwise, for a beginning seller like myself, it's a pretty good start.

My Store
3 months usando a aplicação
25 de fevereiro de 2024

pretty decent app easy to use,but could use a few more poducts

MontMore Express