ShineOn: Print On Demand , 1 287 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de fevereiro de 2024

Every week, I look forward to the valuable tips shared within the FB group and during the Friday "Coffee With" sessions. Always receive great customer service and would definitely recommend to anyone doing POD. Hopefully in the future, the upsells will be available for all of the products and the Shopify product page will have more customization options.

MauveM
10 months usando a aplicação
28 de janeiro de 2024

ShineOn's fulfilment service is fantastic, but the stand out feature they provide for our business is the live chat! The availability to reach out and sort any issues in real time puts them above the rest.

Signature Gift Studio
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
7 de abril de 2024

No one supports a small business quite like ShineOn! Thankful for all they do and will continue to do! :)

LoveMyGifts2
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 9 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Rest assured, we'll continue to do our best to provide you with exceptional products and service. Here's to many more successful moments together!

17 de janeiro de 2024

I have been selling now with ShineOn for a few years. They are the ONLY POD I use for my store. They are amazing in every way.... support, training, products... I just love them! :)

Cross The Light
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
8 de janeiro de 2024

The Shineon app is very easy to use and can interface easily to the Shopify store. I like how you can manage your store directly from the Shinon app. Makes things a bit more streamlined. I also like how the website can give you an idea of what your final product will look like before publishing.

Little Treasured Things
4 months usando a aplicação
20 de janeiro de 2024

I recently started my journey into the world of print-on-demand, and after exploring various options, I can confidently say that ShineOn stands out as an exceptional platform.
The shipping speed from both the US and EU is impressive, providing me with the flexibility to cater to a broader audience.
I've noticed the addition of new products over time, proving that they are dedicated to staying relevant and diversifying their offerings beyond just jewelry. This reliability and commitment to quality products have instilled confidence in me to further expand my store with ShineOn.
The integration of the ShineOn app with Shopify has made managing my store a breeze. The user-friendly interface of the app streamlines the process, allowing me to handle everything directly from one place.

Lovely Loot Box
Reino Unido
5 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 20 de janeiro de 2024

Fairly new as of right now, however, we absolutely love your YouTube channel (yes, we subscribe :D) and all of the awesome information you provide to us. Your products are beautiful which makes us look better. Your smooth transition from our customers purchase in our Shopify store to your app seems very close if not right on flawless. We hope it stays this way...only up from here ;)

Pink In Rural
24 days usando a aplicação
30 de dezembro de 2023

Great app... one thing that would make it more convenient is to have an option to upsells for ALL products. To be able to see what is chosen for each and able to switch on and off for all instead of always individual. Also, have those that are individual. However, things like the package protection and gift wrapping/bags could be for all products. Also, I do DS as well and would like the cart and checkout to be compatible with other apps. Monster Upsell and Reconvert where I have made many upsells. Would love to be able to add more options to upsells for DS products while still being able to optimize upsells with Shine On too. Thanks.

Shoptopia
3 months usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2024

Just getting started with this company! The app is easy to use and the products are top quality! Can't wait to get started with this partnership and provide service to our customers...

sentimentalstardust.com
4 months usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2024

I am just starting and learning quite a bit, but I do find that ShineOn is the online store to use to get my business going. I look forward to doing business with you and giving an update to this review.

4 Seasons of Gifting