Avaliações (1 491)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 11% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de junho de 2024

ShineOn - love the company. Great high quality products, quick fulfilment, reasonable shipping prices (just reduced them on some products).
Weekly FaceBook group Lives that review new products, changes, etc. Can speak directly with the owners who run these meetings. Where else can you get this quality of product and service? Nowwhere that I have found. Not from the ones whos names start with letter "P".

Making Memories Forever
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 18 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that. We're committed to providing the best products and service possible. Thank you for being a valuable member of our Print-on-Demand community. We can't wait to see you achieve great things!

2 de maio de 2024

I would highly recommend ShineOn, the app is user-friendly and they provide you everything to get started - Training videos & templated and even mockups. all downloaded direct to your Shopify store. AMAZING!

Gifts Everyone Loves
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 8 de maio de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to hear your positive feedback. We're honored to have you as part of our community and look forward to seeing you thrive!

26 de abril de 2024

ShineOn is an absolute gem! From their impeccable customer service to the stunning quality of their products, I can't recommend them enough. Their attention to detail truly shines through in every piece, making each purchase feel like a special, personalized treasure. Whether you're treating yourself or searching for the perfect gift, ShineOn delivers beyond expectations. With their wide range of customizable options and commitment to excellence, you'll be sure to find something that brings joy and radiance into your life. Trust me, you won't regret choosing ShineOn!

Gifts By Silver Tips
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 30 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with ShineOn. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're honored to be a part of your journey. Keep up the great work, and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

19 de junho de 2024

I love the products and how easy it is to design and edit the custom messages, Also great tips and training on the site, Thank you team

Dzineprintz Store
Nova Zelândia
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 24 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're delighted to hear that you love our products and find the design and editing process easy. We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

30 de abril de 2024

This is the real deal, the support you have behind the screen is amazing. Just by watching their video's, facebook page, and Friday updates..... they basically do it all for you.

Must Try !

Jeff's Garage @ 21st Century Sound
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 8 de maio de 2024

8 de julho de 2024

ShineOn is a great learning platform!! They offer lots and lots of resources by way of their Web poral. To me adding products from their catalog, I find easy and simple to understand. Then pushing the product list to my Shopfiy store then to Esty store, I find fun and easy to do.

1 Store
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 11 de julho de 2024

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find ShineOn to be an excellent learning platform. Your participation in our Print-on-Demand community is invaluable, and we look forward to witnessing your continued growth and success!

13 de maio de 2024

Simple to use. Easy set up. Lets you know why a design was not approved so you can fix it.

Thankful Pathways
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 16 de maio de 2024

Thank you for leaving a review and choosing ShineOn! We're grateful for your presence in our community and look forward to celebrating your future successes!

18 de junho de 2024

I would recommend ShineOn to anyone looking to have a great customer experience, fast shipping and looking for high quality items that are made in the US.

Royal Destination
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 24 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you would recommend ShineOn. Your support means a lot to us! You rock and we can't wait to see what's in store for you!

29 de maio de 2024

I am very happy with ShineOn. I am using their training and find it very helpful. Customer service has also been top notch. I plan to make ShineOn my only POD provider. Thank you for all your help.

New Life Custom Designs
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 31 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with ShineOn and finding our training helpful. We're honored to be your chosen POD provider and look forward to supporting your continued success.

22 de maio de 2024

I want to sell on the platform but don't know how to get started. I was first introduced to Shine On after connecting a new Shopify store. I want to just sell on the platform first but having trouble seeing where to connect a domain and get plugged in. #stuck.

Ava's Treasure Chest
23 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ShineOn 4 de junho de 2024

Thank you for leaving a review and choosing ShineOn! Our Support team can help! Please reach out to our live chat at help.shineon.com Keep up the great work and let us know if there's anything we can do to help!