Shipfy: Shipping Rules

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 juni 2024

These guys are awesome. Seriously they will make your shipping rules work perfect. We have many rules for shipping base on amount spend and each one has a different price and they having it show on the cart perfect.

Huckle Bee Farms LLC
Verenigde Staten
17 mei 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this app! I am using it to manage shipping rates based on weight and postcode. The support I received from Sid during setup was incredible – he really went the extra mile to help. Highly recommend giving it a try!

Pip and Orange
8 maanden gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

I've been using Shipfy: Shipping Rules for my Shopify store, significantly improving my shipping management. The app allows me to customize shipping options and rates based on location and specific conditions. The support and developer team have been exceptional. Shipfy: Shipping Rules have become essential for delivering a seamless shipping experience to my customers.

Select Beauty
Noorwegen
23 mei 2024

The organization's efficiency and the exemplary support provided have been instrumental in my long-standing and highly satisfactory experience with their services.

primefooddistributor
Verenigde Staten
8 maanden gebruiken de app
15 april 2024

Works perfect. Like anything there's a learning curve - this one is small but it took a bit of thought to pick up the app. It's simple once you understand how it works: you create ALL your shipping options in shopify and then choose which ones are shown or hidden by setting conditions in this app. There are minimal instructions to get you going but the ability to instantaneously talk to a real human who is actually helpful is a massive plus (thanks Sid for your help). For the price, you can't go wrong.
It even works with the Shop app.

Dad Certified®
23 dagen gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

Very flexible app, great support and also 'developer friendly' mindset - we have a great collaboration with Sid, extending the app's feature set, for different use cases for our stores.

MCB Shopify POS
Denemarken
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

Great app! Worked so well for excluding areas I cant ship to. The help and support from Sid was absolutely amazing, nothing was to much trouble, really great to have such amazing support.

BABY STORE UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 dagen gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Great app, it's very helpful when tweaking the shipping rules on the checkout. The customer support is always super proactive. Thank you for your prompt help, Sid!

Pippadu
Hongarije
6 mei 2024

Solved my shipping issue in less than five minutes and were happy to guide me through the entire process!

Don Massimo Coffee
28 dagen gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

This app helped us immensely! When we had an issue we could not fix they immediately helped and did a video call to fix it. We appreciate their help and how quickly our issue was resolved.

BnB Snacks