Custom Shipping Rates & Rules
Create shipping rules that affect rates and delivery methods across the board, for certain holidays or for a given checkout scenario.
Convenient Delivery Choices
Give customers the freedom to pick a delivery option that works best for their budget and schedule, such as in-store or alternative pickup.
Automated Dimensional Shipping
Save money on shipping by calculating dimensional weight, automating package selection for every order and defining box packing rules.
Su ShipperHQ ‑ Shipping Rate Mgmt
Deliver on Customer Expectations at Checkout with ShipperHQ for Shopify
ShipperHQ is a Shopify shipping app that helps you take control of your online shipping experience at checkout.
Whether you want to reduce cart abandonment, lower your shipping costs or automate your processes, ShipperHQ lets you customize your shipping strategy to align with the way you do business.
With over a decade of experience serving tens of thousands of retailers worldwide, ShipperHQ gives you the tools you need to drive ecommerce growth and optimize your checkout for conversions.
Create a Shipping Strategy Based on Real-World Logic
- Set up custom shipping rules, restrictions and surcharges based on factors like product type, geographic zone, cart quantity and customer group
- Run special promotions and apply discounts, like free shipping, across the board, for certain dates or holidays
- Enable table rates, flat rate shipping and dimensional weight-based shipping costs
Reduce Friction and Save Money on Shipping
- Automate package selection for every order no matter what a customer buys
- Define packing rules and whether items can be combined or shipped separately
- Manage rates from all shipping locations such as warehouses and dropshippers
- Determine if a customer’s address is residential or commercial to calculate the correct last-mile delivery fees
Give Customers More Choice and Accuracy at Checkout
- Show delivery dates that consider operational factors like blackout dates, lead times and production cut-off times
- Switch on an alternative carrier just in case a carrier shipping rate outage occurs out of the blue
- Provide live LTL freight rates at checkout so your team no longer has to call around for quotes manually
Live Rates for 50+ Parcel and LTL Freight Carriers
UPS (Small Package, LTL Freight, Ground with Freight Pricing, UPS Access Point), FedEx (Small Package, LTL Freight, SmartPost, Hold at Location, SameDay City), Kuehne+Nagel LTL eCommerce, USPS, DHL(Express, eCommerce), uShip, Zenda, DHL Express via ILS, FlavorCloud, Cerasis, Purolator, Australia Post (Retail, eParcel), Canada Post, YRC Freight, GLS/GSO and Fastway
ShipperHQ Works for All Shopify Plans
ShipperHQ requires Shopify’s Real-Time Calculated Shipping (RTCS) feature to receive third-party rating. RTCS is automatically included in the Advanced Shopify and Shopify Plus plans, or if you pay annually.
Get Started with ShipperHQ Today
Sign up for a no-risk 30 day free trial of the Standard plan, then upgrade or downgrade your subscription once your trial ends. We also offer an Enterprise option with custom pricing and full access to ShipperHQ's platform.
Si integra con
- >50 Carriers
Prezzi 30 giorni di prova gratuita
Start saving money. Get accurate shipping rates by managing carriers, shipping rules and promotions in one place.
2 Shipping Rules
1 Advanced Feature
Automate rates from multiple origins and how boxes are picked for orders. Plus, be upfront about delivery dates.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
2 Advanced Features
Be strategic. Craft an eCommerce shipping strategy that reflects complex real-world business logic that’s unique to you.
Unlimited Shipping Rules
4 Advanced Features
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le spese ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
Inmark - Life Sciences
We use this app for about half of our online store shipping rate calculations (all calculations coming from our public store). We have found it quite attainable to create scenarios that match the scenarios that we are doing in other systems we use for rate calculations (including our ERP and private stores). The only this we wish could be maintained would be all the details of the shipments it has generated rates for and then to be able to query the app via API to suck all this information back in to our systems.
Don't fall for the free trial. If you forget to uninstall before the 30 days are up they will not refund you. They require cancellation 3 days prior to the next billing cycle. This is an extremely customer-unfriendly practice and I will not trust this company again or recommend them to any of my clients.
International Military Antiques
We've been using ShipperHQ for over 4 years, they are instrumental to our website and provide us a series of complex shipping rules so that we may provide fast and accurate shipping rates and services to our customers. Additionally the ShipperHQ team is a delight to work with, top class in every way!