ShippingEasy , 601件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2024年1月22日

Stole $800 from us when they refused to refund shipping labels they canceled. Use someone else.

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2023年10月27日

So far so good. We switched to ShippingEasy after working with a low-cost budget label creating software but they were incredibly analog and took way too long to create, sync, and print labels with Shopify. ShippingEasy has allowed us to cut our fulfillment time by over half. The features I particularly like are the automation of label creation based on rules, and InstantLabel which will automatically print the labels. This has allowed us to go from creating each label one-by-one, copying tracking over to Shopify, and printing and packing with our old system (~1.5 hrs a day before being able to pack), to now coming in each day and having all the labels automatically created, printed, synced, and ready to ship.

There are still some things that need to be addressed (like some orders not being synced automatically...I've been waiting on a fix for this one for the last 3 months) but overall, I really don't have much to complain about.

Haven Tents
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年9月29日

Avoid this company. They want to charge you money to access your own data. You can pay $14 a month and sign up for a marketing app that is tied to it, but overall how it works.
You supply data of customers for shipments.
It wants to charge you to access that data in meaningful report - $14.
Yuck.

Bella Frye
アプリの使用期間:7日
2013年9月2日

ShippingEasy has been incredible for us!

We found ShippingEasy by accident before we launched our Shopify Store and we are so happy they were with us as we launched our store.

Before ShippingEasy we used another Shipping App that was really clunky and hard to use. When I saw ShippingEasy's interface I knew it was the app for us.

Through-out the entire store launch process ShippingEasy walked us through setup, provided personal customer support contact information and constantly answer every question we through at them.

As a fellow small business we are really proud to support ShippingEasy. On the rare instance they didn't have an answer or we were having extra problems they went above and beyond to solve our issues!

I can't imagine choosing any other shipping application.

-Will Reynolds Young
Chief Digital Officer
SKINourishment, Inc

SKINourishment, Inc.
アプリの使用期間:約10年
2014年10月17日

I am absolutely loving Shipping Easy. Everytime I have a question I get immediate support. Which is huge for me. Everything is so smooth and no copy and pasting! I have been telling all of my friends with online stores to check them out.

Your Joyologist™
2014年11月24日

Simply put, best shipping app, period!
But only if you are looking to save time and money...the pure ease of orders auto synced with your store plus so much more and the most genuine customer service support.
Sincerely thank you Madilynn and thank you Shipping Easy!

Kushley.com
編集日:2015年1月13日

The support team is amazing at troubleshooting and keeping you in the loop. I've been with Shopping Easy for over a year now and absolutely love working with them!

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry | Bridal Fashion & Wedding Style
2014年7月17日

The combo of Shipping Easy + a Dymo 4XL label printer is a life changer for any store owner shipping a physical product. It has cut our fulfillment process from the bane of our business to a manageable, hour per week process.

Shipping Easy get's the job done and has all the necessary features, but what sets it apart for me is the customer service. Every time we've had an issue or question we've received an immediate reply or phone call to keep our business moving.

Further, every one of these customer service interactions represents the way other companies should be handling their service - friendly but efficient and solution oriented.

MixedMade
アプリの使用期間:9年弱
2014年4月16日

I don't write many reviews as I normally find myself too busy and simply forget. I felt compelled to leave one here, however. I was hesitant to sign up for any shipping service that cost money as we were doing our shipping through paypal multi-order shipping which is a free service. After opening our website and having to fulfill orders through ebay and shopify, we needed something to speed up and simplify the process. ShippingEasy does that. We are able to process our ebay orders in a matter of minutes a day, where it used to take us hours a day. Now we can focus on selling the product and getting it out the door, rather than writing packing slips and making sure customers are notified of shipping. This app does all that work for us.

I had a slight hesitancy to use this product as we had just bought several new dymo 450 label printers for shipping and this method required the use of a printer capable of 4x5 or 4x6 labels. To help with the cost of this purchase, their sales team waived our first three months of service fees which paid for the printer. Excellent service to start. Further, their support team personally called to walk us through the set up and show us the ropes, which was a huge help.

Here is the kicker. We were using paypal for shipping which automatically debited our account, which worked fine. However, using this service and the shipping partners they use endicia, and express, we can put all of our shipping charges on our business rewards card. Those monthly rewards pays for this service two fold.

So far, worth every penny. Thanks ShippingEasy.

kanVape
アプリの使用期間:8年以上
2013年4月17日

Shipping easy has worked great for us. The rates really are significantly lower if you go with one of the discount providers. Support has always been excellent. Responses are very fast and helpful.

Breakaway Fashions