ShippingEasy , 601件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2014年9月4日

I have used this for over a year now - saves so much time on producing labels couple of clicks and I am done!!

The staff are great if I have had problems - very quick to answer my emails and follow up to make sure everything is working as it should be...

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2014年7月30日

This Free App is the perfect choice for start-up Shopify stores. Interface is clean and friendly, system is well organized and powerful. Easy to use and works great! The most important thing is, their customer service is the best!

Gift from USA
2014年4月1日

Shipping Easy is incredible! Everyday I use it, I love it even more!! And just when I think it's perfect, they introduce something new that makes my life even easier!!! We have been using it for about a year now and it has saved us soooooo much money on express shipping and one of our employees quit and we didn't even need to replace them because shipping easy saves us so much time. I love love love it!! Thank you shipping easy!

Amy
The Dog Perk Corp.

The Dog Perk Corporation
2014年9月17日

Amazing app and even better customer service! I have every confidence in using these guys and recommending them.

Teaglad
2013年4月12日

Great Support! Simple product that saves me tons of time and helps me stay organized.

It's been built to grow with you without breaking your bank.

Keep up the good work guys!!

AbbaThreads
2014年8月28日

What an amazing company and an amazing app. It integrates so easily with Shopify it makes shipping so easy. (I guess that's how they came up with the name) Before ShippingEasy, all orders were placed manually. Each label was created in photoshop, printed, then taken to the post office, paid for and shipped out. Now we use ShippingEasy for our store CalmSupport.com and it's beyond simple. It automates everything from labels, to allowing our customers to choose which shipping option they want. It then emails the customers with tracking numbers and fulfills the order. I'd have to say it cuts down about 90% of the work. The best part? The shipping cost through ShippingEasy.com is about half of what I was paying at the post office! It's worth every penny!

Opiate Withdrawal Aid
2013年11月12日

We love this App, We are very happy with the ShippingEasy app! It's easy to use and their Customer Service is great. I can now ship from my Shopify store, it then notifies the customer the product has been shipped and allows for tracking. Great APP!

Fantasy Fitness Wear
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2014年1月22日

Shippingeasy is absolutely fabulous! It was so easy to set up and get started! Pretty sure I was up and running within 15 minutes or less. I love that I can import all my orders from other shopping sites into this one app and voila! presto! its all there and ready to go!

Thanks for making this such a breeze!

Love Me Knot™
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2014年9月3日

so user friendly and easy to navigate. best in its class!

Canopy Skincare
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2014年1月10日

I signed up and began using ShippingEasy right away and ran into an issue I couldn't solve. I sent a request for help but before I heard back, a customer service person called to set up a time for a tutorial. Well, she helped me with my problem (and I got the same info from the help desk in an email!) and I made an appointment. I am so glad I did. This has saved me time, made our little pottery look professional and made this past holiday shipping craze liveable. Beginning businesses should use this and take those extra minutes for something only they can do. Thanks!

Ellison Bay Pottery Studios