Shiprocket: eCommerce Shipping , 667件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の25%は1つ星です
2021年9月11日

shiprocket is just great place for shipping orders.. i just loved it and service is also great.. i only facing problem with shipping company delhivery, they do not giving service properly.. but shiprocket members just solved my problem so i m happy with shiprocket.. keep growing..

Caselolo
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
2018年10月18日

Integration with ShipRocket has helped us with its complete hassle-free service. We highly recommend it.

Broke Mate
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
2020年7月3日

Apps Integration with Shopify is 8/10. APPs UI/UX is best among all available apps at least in the Indian market for logistic support.
Better pricing and discounts on shipments are available on other platforms as well so that is 8/10.
Highest courier partners tie-ups in industry 10/10.
Customer support or technical support is not that great I receive a call from Aman ( my POC ) immediately but after that issue resolution is slow, That needs to be improved 7/10.

Within Nutrition
アプリの使用期間:約19時間
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年7月4日

Hi,
Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

2021年5月13日

I really like the interface and the capability to integrate different courier company. But to start a company with Shiprocket is not an easy. I raised so many questions but support person either never look at the issue or reply after so many days by then we would have resolved the issue ourselves. I would say, if their support is good, shiprocket would be better however, this is not the case currently. We face so many issues but sometimes either their number is not working or support tickets are not resolved.

NUAYU
アプリの使用期間:1日
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2021年5月17日

Hi, To hear such feedback has us profoundly pondering, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is following up closely to resolve the matter. We have arranged a callback from our team. We request your cooperation with us. - Team Shiprocket

編集日:2020年12月8日

I Used Shiprocket Platform And Our Account manager Is Ankur Pathak Is Very Lazy For Work She not Attending the Call Regarding Our Quiry .She Not Handle Perfect Our System Very Bad experience By Ankur Pathak

Punekar Cotton
アプリの使用期間:36分
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年7月8日

2020年9月6日

Thief.... Stealing Money by declaring false weight... Don't go for this. other than this good module but no use.

Ventota Retail
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年9月6日

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at shopify@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.

2023年2月22日

Best courier service providers with staff and professional services. Highly Recommended to others!!! Special Thanks to Gaurav Chaudhary, Naveen kaushik and Jagriti.

Nivera Fashion
アプリの使用期間:9分
編集日:2020年10月15日

I click on Add App and then I am taken to Shiprocket homepage, nothing happens after that. I have already created a Shiprocket account. *** UPDATE *** Automatically adding the app doesn't work. First create a Shiprocket account, by going to their site. Then follow steps as mentioned here: https://support.shiprocket.in/support/solutions/articles/43000326273-how-do-i-integrate-shopify-as-a-channel-with-shiprocket-

Tons Valley Shop
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年10月15日

Dear User,

The team is working on this. Be assured, we will get your store's integration done and let you know.

2020年7月20日

Shiprocket's dashboard is the best. Dashboard is the only reason why i moved to Shiprocket. Customer supports answers me everytime.

WishBro India
アプリの使用期間:5分
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年7月20日

2020年6月3日

Shiprocket is the best and easy platform for eCommerce entrepreneurs but they have to fire some people from the support team. I'm very disappointed with the support system. They disconnected my call 3 times.

Cartflix
Shiprocket - Shipping in Indiaが返信しました 2020年6月3日

Hi,
We wonder what went wrong. Please share with us your concern in detail along with your contact number at escalation@shiprocket.in so that we can understand and assist you further.