Helhetsomdöme
Redigerat 17 oktober 2023

AbyaLife
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Shiprocket - Shipping in India svarade 17 oktober 2023

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over the call. Hope that your concern has been addressed over the call. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - MB

6 september 2023

one the the best shipping website i have come across, very convenient with the shipping part, delivery partners and very reasonble too. Issues are also solved at the earliest with ease, recently faced some issue with the site but was resolved by Mr. Rohit in no time. Enjoying the experience of shipping with shiprocket, it is truly a reliable site to associate with.

ayafashionstore.in
6 månader användning av appen
16 december 2023

Thank You Tushar For Help.

ShopFast
3 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 5 juli 2023

we are done with ship rocket after 3 years. They are just getting worst day by day. Asking for simple help and they are taking days to solve it.

It's been more than a month, and no resolution has been given on many tickets.

Their customer service is really poor, and day by day it is getting poorer.
I m pretty sure after this review I will get a call and a fake promise will be given that I will be given help, and at the end of the day he or she will ask to change my rating.

The Bohemian Store
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Shiprocket - Shipping in India svarade 5 juni 2023

Hello! Thank you for your valuable time during the conversation over the call. We hope your concern has been addressed. Please feel free to mail us at escalation@shiprocket.com for further assistance. - MB

29 augusti 2023

Absolute Nightmare! Avoid ShipRocket Like the Plague!

I can't even begin to express the utter frustration and disappointment I've experienced with ShipRocket. If I could give them zero stars, I would in a heartbeat. This app is an absolute dumpster fire, and I implore anyone with even a shred of common sense to steer far, far away from it.

From the moment I started using ShipRocket, it was like diving headfirst into a bottomless pit of incompetence. The user interface is a chaotic mess, reminiscent of a cheap '90s website that hasn't seen an update since dial-up internet. It's as if the developers actively went out of their way to create the most convoluted, counterintuitive app possible.

And don't even get me started on their customer service. It's non-existent, to say the least. It's clear that ShipRocket has a "take your money and run" mentality, leaving you high and dry when you encounter inevitable issues. It's like they hire support staff based on their ability to ignore and frustrate customers rather than assist them. Bravo, ShipRocket, you've truly mastered the art of customer neglect.

But wait, it gets better. The app's performance is a complete joke. Expect error messages at every turn, and brace yourself for the app crashing more times than a demolition derby. It's astonishing how a company can release such a shoddy, half-baked product and still have the audacity to charge for it.

Shipping? More like "never-shipping." ShipRocket has turned what should be a straightforward process into an unending cycle of delays, miscommunication, and lost packages. I wouldn't trust this app to ship a message in a bottle, let alone anything of actual value.

In conclusion, ShipRocket is an abomination of an app. It's an insult to anyone looking for a reliable, user-friendly shipping solution. Do yourself a favor and avoid this disaster like your business's reputation depends on it – because it does. ShipRocket, you should be ashamed of the garbage you've put out into the world.

I wish I could erase my encounter with ShipRocket from my memory. If I could physically throw this app into a black hole, I would do it without hesitation. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

bad service unethical practices all they want is to steal money from here or there, totally unacceptable

Wiremart
9 månader användning av appen
Shiprocket - Shipping in India svarade 31 augusti 2023

Hello! Our team tried to contact you multiple times on your registered number, however had no luck. Please share your alternate number or convenient time at escalation@shiprocket.com with the subject line "Response to Shiprocket" and we will connect with you on priority.- MB

19 september 2023

i got a call back within 5 minutes from Shiprocket, and Arav solved my issue with integration within 10 minutes, he was helpful and quite understanding.

ApparelStory
6 månader användning av appen
11 september 2023

Thank you so much Aarav for helping me out in this crucial journey. I was highly stuck in syncing my orders with Shopify. Your guidance has helped me to close my pending orders on priority. Thanks again

KRITINOVA INDIA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
23 oktober 2023

It's not working properly i am trying from so many days but sadly order is not syncing itself and when i go to the manual one then it after all processing done by me then it shows that to ship and print label n all, i try to contact ur team and sending so many shit mails to u not responding properly...Highly not recommended
i'll add my contact details support@rioframes.com 9884988130

RIO FRAMES
3 månader användning av appen
Shiprocket - Shipping in India svarade 25 oktober 2023

25 juni 2023

Falak from Shiprocket was very kind to help me on the order syn option which was disable on back end she help me over a call to active the servies now they are working. super happy with the customer servies they are offering even on weekends.

Skindae Cosmetic LLP
4 månader användning av appen
25 juli 2023

We use Shiprocket for our D2C brand, and are very happy with them. We also use Shiprocket Engage, which is very useful in RTO reduction. Very amazing customer service - we had an integration issue and Palak, our customer rep, solved it very quickly.

Highly recommended!