Arvostelut (762)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
30. huhtikuu 2024

We sell on multiple platforms and ShipStation makes it super easy for my assistant to come in and ship for me. She doesn't have to have any sign in info for Shopify.

Duct Tape and Denim
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. toukokuu 2024

Working with Chelly Bell on implementing and setting up our ship station was an exceptional experience. She expertly guided us through the entire process and went above and beyond to ensure we were operational, earning her a well-deserved five stars. Thanks to her efforts, not only are we up and running smoothly, but we're also enjoying significant savings on our shipping costs. Thank you, Chelly!

SLNT®
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2024

For me this has the best UI and integration of the shipping apps we've used

Creations by Alfie
Kanada
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. toukokuu 2024

The assimilation between ShipStation and Shopify has been ideal! With our intricate system of rules, it's been nearly effortless to create exactly what we needed. You feel as if the ShipStation team is literally right there with you if you need cordial guidance and help. It's a wondrous thing to have their tech team within reach with just a call!
Darren was assigned to us, and he is the BEST! Highly recommend!

Keto Brick LLC
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Shipstation has really allowed us to optimize our e-commerce shipping workflow. The tool is robust, and the user interface is easy to navigate. Support has also been great!

Bustin Boards Co.
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. kesäkuu 2024

I have saved so much money moving over to Shipstation. Their account managers have help me to save even more by helping to optimize my shipping processes. Its not just an app, its a whole team to support your business

JosaBeauty
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

I love Ship Station, very easy to use, amazing live US based customer service. Thank you!

Pinsy Shapewear
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

ShipStation is easy to use affordable and if you have a question which happens twice a year someone always picks up the phone.

Boomerang
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

Been using Shipstation for a couple years now with UPS and Canada Post as my carriers and it's been flawless the entire time. Thanks

Birth Supplies Canada
Kanada
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2024

Easy to use. Customer service is wonderful and thought me many tricks and tips!

Africa Direct