Arvostelut (762)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. toukokuu 2024

Shipstation has made our shipping experience so much easier!

Complexity Shop
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Integration was easy and the team helped us set up fairly quickly. Chelley was extremely helpful in the implementation stage and helped us with some great time-saving suggestions.

Creekside Estate Winery
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
5. kesäkuu 2024

Software makes shipping our Sharts® a breeze.

Shart.com
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. maaliskuu 2024

Stancey was a great help, when I was paying to much for my subscription , she advised me what the different plans were, and made sure I was on the right plan! Also made sure that every thing was working for me. Best part is that she reached out to me without me having to call Shipstation.
Love Shipstation as it lets me customize my shipping labels with my logo and slogan. A+

Lorcana Card Shop
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. maaliskuu 2024

I run multiple Shopify sites and having all the dispatch/shipping co-ordinated in one place makes my life so much easier.

SummersMade
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. maaliskuu 2024

Great tools, and great rep Stancey. She reached out personally and helped resolve some problems. Shipstation is a huge help however it is fairly difficult to setup all your automation rules. Once you set up your automation rules, then you are off to the races. Thank you.

ZombieMushrooms
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. heinäkuu 2024

Great easy app! Connected multiple Shopify stores to ShipStation in minutes without ANY issues. Couldn't be easier!

My Bril
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
26. helmikuu 2024

Shipstation made it extremely easy for us to ship many orders at once with only a few clicks. If your business is like ours and you often ship more than 20 orders a day, I would highly recommend Shipstation. Once item weights were inputed into Shopify, and automation rules were set in Shipstation, we were able to save at least an hour of work each day in the shipping process. Not to mention the low rates Shipstation offers. By the end of the 30-day trial, I was relieved to have found this app. : )

National Running Center
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
31. toukokuu 2024

Works great for our Golf Business!

Gospel Golf
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. heinäkuu 2024

great app. easy to ship !

Premium Teas