Avis (768)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 14 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 mai 2024

Chelly Bell has been wonderful with her support during the implementation process! She took the time to thoroughly understand the business needs and goals, ensuring that the implementation process was tailored to our specific requirements. Any questions or concerns I had, were met with patience and clarity, making the entire experience smooth and stress-free.

Chelly's technical proficiency with Ship Station is also impressive. She navigated the platform with ease, configuring it to work seamlessly with our unique needs. I feel a lot more confident about the launch of our new Shopify website after Chelly's assistance with everything!

Provident Jewelry E-commerce
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juin 2024

Customer service was really helpful and the tool is excellent in automating our daily shipping/fulfillment system.

Bucket Culture
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 juillet 2024

This application has saved our company time and money and helped us streamline our shipping process

Rockywoods Fabrics
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2024

For me this has the best UI and integration of the shipping apps we've used

Creations by Alfie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
30 avril 2024

We sell on multiple platforms and ShipStation makes it super easy for my assistant to come in and ship for me. She doesn't have to have any sign in info for Shopify.

Duct Tape and Denim
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2024

Working with Chelly Bell on implementing and setting up our ship station was an exceptional experience. She expertly guided us through the entire process and went above and beyond to ensure we were operational, earning her a well-deserved five stars. Thanks to her efforts, not only are we up and running smoothly, but we're also enjoying significant savings on our shipping costs. Thank you, Chelly!

SLNT®
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 mai 2024

The assimilation between ShipStation and Shopify has been ideal! With our intricate system of rules, it's been nearly effortless to create exactly what we needed. You feel as if the ShipStation team is literally right there with you if you need cordial guidance and help. It's a wondrous thing to have their tech team within reach with just a call!
Darren was assigned to us, and he is the BEST! Highly recommend!

Keto Brick LLC
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

Shipstation has really allowed us to optimize our e-commerce shipping workflow. The tool is robust, and the user interface is easy to navigate. Support has also been great!

Bustin Boards Co.
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

I have saved so much money moving over to Shipstation. Their account managers have help me to save even more by helping to optimize my shipping processes. Its not just an app, its a whole team to support your business

JosaBeauty
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 juillet 2024

Been using Shipstation for a couple years now with UPS and Canada Post as my carriers and it's been flawless the entire time. Thanks

Birth Supplies Canada