Recensioni (763)

Valutazione complessiva
4,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 76% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 ottobre 2023

I have to echo the other terrible reviews. Yes, the software works until it doesn't. Then, when you're under the gun, orders piling up, and waiting on their awful customer support... you're stuck. I'm jumping ship before the holidays.

Defined Life - Official Store of the Define My Day™ Planner
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 agosto 2023

This is the worst app and customer service possible. Absolutely disgusting. Shipconnect does'nt work half the time, have to refresh the page all the time as it w on't load, always have to manually push orders to be downloaded even thou it's set up on automatic but full of errors and worst of all they can't generate a proper custom invoice . Don't include prepaid tax, shipping or discounts on it so for Europeean brands is an absolute no go.

kidsclothingwholesale
Regno Unito
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 agosto 2023

not cheap not worth it

Vita Hot Deals
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
ShipStation ha risposto 10 agosto 2023

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that our platform has missed the mark! We have various plan levels to fit any shipper along with robust features to ensure you are shipping as efficiently as possible. We would love the opportunity to earn back your business in the future.

19 aprile 2019

Love it when it works. But it doesn't always work! Lots of bugs and lots of down time unfortunately.

Water Bargain
Oltre 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 20 giugno 2024

2024 update: they redid their UX and stupidly removed the ability to send multi-box shipments. This was the whole reason to use SS. We will be taking our business elsewhere.

They have always been full of bugs HORRENDOUS customer support and don't listen to customers. We hate using them. Will now find someone else.

Anyone else would be better - try Shippo or Shipping Pirate - anyone else.

+++++
Horrible. There is not tech support whatsoever except a terrible bot. This is a complicated platform.

YOGO
Circa 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2023

Horrible experience, constant issues with the log-in and with orders not uploading. Perfect example of an app that was good until the startup was purchased by a bigger company.

Fendrihan Canada
Quasi 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 giugno 2023

I used ShipStation for years and it worked well. Recently they changed their Shipsurance to Parcel Guard. When I agreed to using it, ShipStation stole the balance I had in Shipsurance. I contacted support and they did not acknowledge the problem. They claimed it was transferred to my stamps.com account, but upon running a report I did not see the added money. Thus they STOLE my balance. I assume others had this happen and SS likely made a lot of money. I canceled the app and now use PirateShip which is a pay per label deal with NO monthly fees.

Tin Can Sally
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
ShipStation ha risposto 7 agosto 2023

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the experience and any misunderstanding. Reviewing this issue in detail, we show that our team assisted with this issue in May 2023. Our agent worked with our Billing Team, and they have advised that the existing balance of $1.10 was added to your postage balance after the transfer. We show that the agent provided further details and screenshots regarding your postage balance, and that we had received confirmation that the issue was satisfactorily resolved. If there is any additional investigation needed, we would be more than glad to assist! We hope we can serve you and your business in the future and appreciate your feedback.

17 ottobre 2022

I've been using the app for 4+ years. Used to be a great app but the recent updates turn it into total crap. The users on shared workstations can't print anymore . Tried to get assistance from support only to be told that "Because of the changes made to this version of ShipStation Connect, we recommend only having one user logged in at a single time " - hello, 1992 is speaking .

Treshers
Circa 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 19 settembre 2023

UPDATE: RATED ARE GLITCHY AND MY BILL WAS INCREASED FROM GRANDFATHERED PRICE TO $100 MORE THAN THE PRICING SHEET SAYS. CHAT DOESN'T WORK, NOR DO THE PHONES AND EMAILS TAKE FOREVER TO GET A REPLY. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT RESPOND QUICKLY ARE THE SALES TEAM WHICH ONLY TALK TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS

CON's: 1) The automatic import of orders every hour was discontinued by shipstation without informing anyone so that they can create a instantaneous import for which they have no idea when it will be available. 2) Recently there have been a lot of glitches. 3) The new layout is missing stuff that the old layout had. 4) You can't assign a item to a package so when the tracking number is sent to shopify it marks the entire order as fulfilled even if you only shipped 1 of the 5 items on the order.

Bakers Authority
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2022

Always having issues and being forced to reinstall from scratch. Leaves my business and my employees hanging. Absolute pain.

CoalitionNutrition