Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 ottobre 2023

I've been using Shipturtle for my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the service it provides. This plugin has made order fulfilment and shipping a breeze.

Shipturtle's tracking system is incredibly accurate, and I love the fact that I can monitor live tracking right from my Shopify dashboard. It's a game-changer for me, as it allows me to keep my customers informed about the status of their orders in real-time. This level of transparency has significantly improved my customers' experience and, in turn, boosted my business's reputation.

The ease of use and integration with Shopify is another standout feature. Setting up Shipturtle was straightforward, and it seamlessly fits into my workflow. I've seen a noticeable improvement in my shipping efficiency and accuracy since I started using this plugin.

Not only does Shipturtle make my life as a store owner easier, but it also enhances the experience for my customers. The combination of reliable service and live tracking is a winning formula that has set a new standard for my online business.

I highly recommend Shipturtle to any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their shipping process and provide top-notch customer service.

Unipods®
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shipturtle Apps Private Limited ha risposto 6 novembre 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Shipturtle has been a game-changer for your business. Your success is our priority, and we're here to make order fulfilment and shipping a breeze for you. We're honoured to be part of your journey to excellence in customer service.

9 dicembre 2021

Simple, clean, and easy to use. There were issues at the start but I expect them with anybody trying to launch a new app/new features. Overall it solves for what they stand for.

Art Galore®
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 ottobre 2021

Amazing app, saves so much time and energy - automates the whole backend and is very scalable. Sharad and Keyur and lovely to work with as well, very helpful and available.

charrli
Regno Unito
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Shipturtle Apps Private Limited ha risposto 11 ottobre 2021

Thanks a lot for your review. Its is wonderful to work with you as well.

18 ottobre 2021

this app is very helpful for us ..As we are marketplace our sellers are happy with dashboard and app is very easy to use. In mobile also we are able to book AWB..mulitple language feature is also very good...Team is very supportive....Happy with service. Thanks

GoCoop
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Shipturtle Apps Private Limited ha risposto 9 giugno 2022

Always happy to serve our clients.

10 ottobre 2021

For those who want to create a Marketplace on Shopify, we recommend using the Shipturtle app. There is a very good and fast service Stronger dev team. I am also using the shipturtle marketplace. It is also a strong and convenient platform for customization. All shipturtle dev team very helpful.

Khit Zay
Myanmar (Birmania)
Shipturtle Apps Private Limited ha risposto 11 ottobre 2021

Thank you for your review Aung. It is great working with you.

Data modifica: 1 marzo 2021

Since our first encounter with the ship turtle integration, we have been greeted with extraordinary interest. During the integration process, any special requests we wanted were resolved extremely quickly. In particular, our special requests in cargo privatization and commission calculations were perfectly resolved. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Shared and his team.
Osman Ozsoy

Yerimizden
Turchia
28 settembre 2022

Great app. Fulfilments and Invoices all working pretty smoothly. All issues get resolved through a whatsapp group. Value for money.

Vvegano
19 maggio 2021

The support for this app is impeccable. The way that these guys work give the app so much room to become better as they work on your suggestions and issues. So far I am satisfied for the most part.

ClicksMart
Trinidad e Tobago
Data modifica: 26 luglio 2021

We started working with Shipturtle after an extensive Multi Vendor app search on the app store. In the end we went for Shipturtle and no regrets! The platform is very easy to setup/use and most importantly for us the support is superb. You are in contact with “real people” and they have been helping us enormously. I recommend using Shipturtle.

STOQUP
Belgio
27 maggio 2021

We recently started using ShipTurtle and have been really happy. We tried many other alternatives and found that ShipTurtle has the best support for Indian courier partners. The support is also top notch. Sharad, Keyur and Mohit are extremely responsive and helped address our bugs / customization requests. I strongly recommend ShipTurtle for any merchant that operates a store with multiple vendors.

Ethnos