Shipup

Shipup

$99/mês. Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias. Pode haver cobranças adicionais.
Classificação (4,4)
Avaliações
Desenvolvedor
Classificação geral
4,4
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de maio de 2022

We love how ShipUp allows us to take our customer service up a notch. We can keep an eye on packages with delivery issues which has been especially helpful during COVID times when packages are delayed or lost. We also love how it gives us more detail about the package status and whereabouts than the tracking available directly through UPS or USPS. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is quite expensive given that we are a young company. I wish there was a way to pay for components of ShipUp's service in a more piecemeal way. We don't use all parts of it and so we feel like we are paying for a lot of stuff we don't use.

Lily B
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 anos
23 de maio de 2022

Shipup is a great way to inform your customers about the statuts of their order and about the shipment. It is very reassuring for them, because they receive emails that are customized with our brand DNA. Moreover, Shipup sends notifications about the order, if there is an incident on the way and on our side we also receive a notification so we can initiate an action before they come back to us. We also like the fact that customer can rate us afterwards ! It helps us come back to them if they had a bad experience with the delivery. Shipup is very well integrated with Shopify and easy to implement :

Nénés Paris
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
Data de edição: 5 de abril de 2021

sent an email before because I am having problems connecting your Shipup app to my Shopify store and need it to be running, as I would love to use DHL, FedEx and Royal Mail advertised on your store, i signed up because I was reading all your amazing reviews, the reason why I went ahead and signed up, not sure about the customer services now as I am still waiting for a response, or someone to help. i gave you two stars because the support is just not there, but i really do like your app and what you offer on it, just wish the support was better, so gonna have to find alternatives, i'm very disappointed because i had high hopes and was really looking forward to adding this app to my new business.

Studio Kathryna: Art to Inspire
Reino Unido
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 2 meses
20 de fevereiro de 2019

Amazing solution! Not only it makes my customer support easier, it is also create more sales. Amazing ROI!

Sangha
Israel
Tempo gasto no app: Aproximadamente 1 hora
3 de janeiro de 2019

Super app pour le tracking des colis, elle diminue le travail de SAV. De plus l'équipe est toujours à votre écoute si besoin. Merci Shipup !

Best tracking app ever ! Staff are always here to help you.
Thanks shipup !

French girls
Tempo gasto no app: 9 meses
7 de novembro de 2018

I used this app to keep customers constantly updated as to their shipment status. This alleviated a great deal of anxiety, as customers can get impatient to receive their order.
I didn't understand some things and scheduled a meeting and got a full in-depth technical tour of all the features!

PaceDrink
Estados Unidos
Tempo gasto no app: Mais de 1 ano
6 de novembro de 2018

Amazing app. Dashboard is very intuitive and lets you customize everything. We have received great feedback from our customers since we have started using Shipup. Looking forward to the next features!

The Bradery
Tempo gasto no app: 7 meses
25 de outubro de 2018

I used this app to inform my customers about their delivery so that they can know exactly when it arrives. You can customize everything in the tracking page or the email templates (photos, videos, logos...) by yourself on this app and it's really great! Besides Shipup team is very helpful and always makes their best to give you the accurate service at the right time ;)

Volcom Europe
Tempo gasto no app: 16 dias
3 de outubro de 2018

Appli qui fonctionne très bien et qui nous a permis de beaucoup diminuer le nombre d'e-mails de clients qui se demandaient où était passé leur colis...

Loom
Tempo gasto no app: 11 meses
2 de outubro de 2018

I use this app to get the return of my customers and we are really satisfied. It's really helpfull to get this app as it offer a better purchase experience and we win lots of time by the branded notifications. And we noticed a good experience on using the delivery notifications for our marketing.

HO KARAN