Shipup , 19 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 84% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de abril de 2017

We've been using Ship Up for a few months now. The setup experience was super easy and they were available immediately for chat support on their website, since we had a few questions about customization. As an online retailer we have struggled with shipments getting to the customer, especially internationally, so Ship Up has been a huge help to us, preventing delays, returns to sender and notifying a customer about what's happening in order to keep them happy, informed and able to react. An excellent app for any business shipping product!!! Would highly recommend.

Les Sublimes
Quase 6 anos usando o app
19 de junho de 2017

Shipup allows me to gain a lot of time in customer service. I also have a lot of great feedbacks from our customers who are very sensitive to these extra delivery notifications

Perus
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
30 de agosto de 2018

Shipup is, by far, THE best shipment tracking app.

I have been using it for 20 days and I absolutely LOVE IT !!
The app is very neat and clean and the notifications sent to my customers make my life so much easier (no more "where is my parcel ?" emails)

The customer service is also super responsive and very helpful.

Peinturenumero
Reino Unido
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
23 de maio de 2022

We love how ShipUp allows us to take our customer service up a notch. We can keep an eye on packages with delivery issues which has been especially helpful during COVID times when packages are delayed or lost. We also love how it gives us more detail about the package status and whereabouts than the tracking available directly through UPS or USPS. My only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is quite expensive given that we are a young company. I wish there was a way to pay for components of ShipUp's service in a more piecemeal way. We don't use all parts of it and so we feel like we are paying for a lot of stuff we don't use.

Lily B
Quase 3 anos usando o app
12 de abril de 2017

Easy to navigate, fast to personalize, reliable & fully operational in minutes!

Cremieux
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
10 de maio de 2017

ShipUp clearly saved us a lot of time and made our customers happy. We and our customers love their notification e-mails and text messages. Moreover, the interface is really intuitive, easy to use and customer support is amazing! I can only recommend this app! Thank you ShipUp!

Drinkpanda
23 de maio de 2022

Shipup is a great way to inform your customers about the statuts of their order and about the shipment. It is very reassuring for them, because they receive emails that are customized with our brand DNA. Moreover, Shipup sends notifications about the order, if there is an incident on the way and on our side we also receive a notification so we can initiate an action before they come back to us. We also like the fact that customer can rate us afterwards ! It helps us come back to them if they had a bad experience with the delivery. Shipup is very well integrated with Shopify and easy to implement :

Nénés Paris
7 de novembro de 2018

I used this app to keep customers constantly updated as to their shipment status. This alleviated a great deal of anxiety, as customers can get impatient to receive their order.
I didn't understand some things and scheduled a meeting and got a full in-depth technical tour of all the features!

PaceDrink
28 de agosto de 2017

trouble signup
once signup authentication failed
try register says account existed
try reset password says account not found

Ubuywerush
Canadá
24 de janeiro de 2018

Great app, we use it on our store and have much less delivery failures and worried customers. The support is very responsive

La Boutique Moso