Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 maart 2023

$2,250 for an app that is broken out-of-the-box!?!? This is madness! https://share.cleanshot.com/GZHMxN7c

Vidlogix
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Shoelace heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2023

Hi Dan,

I hope you are doing well.

Shoelace is translating into a full-funnel marketing agency, so the automation plan is only available for Facebook retargeting.
For Google and other platforms, we offer high-tier managed services plans that include a designated Growth Partner who will craft a full-funnel ads strategy for the platform you choose (Facebook/Google/TikTok/Snapchat/Pinterest) based on your brand's data. Furthermore, you'll receive monthly reporting, optimizations, access to various reporting and measurement tools, a dedicated account manager, and industry experts to help build your brand and drive results for you. Our pricing for these services starts at $2250/month.

If you would like the opportunity to talk through your feedback or hear more about our managed services, someone from our team would be happy to speak with you. We hope you have a lovely day!

Cheers,
The Shoelace Team

10 februari 2023

Had a great experience with the team at Shoelace. They were very hands on and paid attention to our goals and helped build an effective strategy. Overall we'd recommend their services to any e-comm business looking to supercharge their growth.

Daylight Curfew
Meer dan 7 jaar gebruiken de app
25 mei 2022

Excellent customer service, specifically Carlos who went well out of his way to accommodate us and make sure our needs were met.

Pink City
28 juli 2017

I just LOVE this app...it has led to a serious increase in the productivity and efficacy of our online marketing campaigns. It has a phenomenal ROI and we are so grateful for this wonderful team and this wonderful program.

Hesperadesigns
14 augustus 2017

Really happy with Shoelace! It makes remarketing quick, easy and simple. Setting up advertising campaigns is something I always find myself running out of time to do, but with shoelace it all just happens in the background. The team were very proactive in helping get things up and running too.

The Treegear Store
Australië
1 september 2017

Shoelace has consistently given us 20:1 ROI on ad spend and has significantly lowered our shopping cart abandonment rate. I've worked with expensive enterprise-level traditional retargeting before and can say the Shoelace gives you the best with social retargeting on its own... at a fraction of the cost. Retargeting is must for nearly all e-commerce businesses, so this lower cost option is a welcome option.

Scosha Test
10 november 2017

I have enjoyed working with Shoelace both the people and the App. The ROI has been great and the team has provided insight into how best to re-target my customers. I use over 30 apps in my store, and Shoelace is one of the few that is irreplaceable. I can't wait for the next release and all the new features.

Drakewaterfowl
Bewerkt 10 maart 2023

Runs pretty much on autopilot and delivers strong results. When we had an issue with the ads not running, the Shoelace team quickly resolved the problem. Great app, and great support!

WildBounds
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 6 jaar gebruiken de app
17 mei 2018

Easy and effortless! I love that it sets all the ads for me, without me having to monitor or adjust or really do anything! So thankful for this app and the return on investment that I am seeing!

Elle Belle Boutique
30 april 2018

easy to set-up and great customer service. highly recommended!

Fourcowfarmsg2