Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder , 3 276 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de dezembro de 2023

They did a great job trouble shooting then fixing an issue I was having.

Mouthpiece Guy
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 27 de dezembro de 2023

Hey there, Jeff. Thank you so much for leaving us this review.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our team was able to fix the issue for you. We'll be here to assist you again and will look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks for your support. 😊

9 de janeiro de 2024

Amazing customer service!

One Block Down
Itália
Over 3 years usando a aplicação

Hi, Bruno.

Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your love. Our support team is glad to hear about your experience and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

27 de janeiro de 2024

Shogun really is your secret weapon to optimising your store to maximise conversions.

Moreover, the support is exceptional, Sweetan spent a lot of time patiently talking me through a challenge and he even jumped on a call late evening of a weekend. Very much appreciated, thank you....

pawable
Reino Unido
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 4 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey there, Neil! Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review.

It was great to communicate with you and I am glad to hear that I was able to help resolve the issue. We are always here to assist you should you bump into any other issues or have any further questions.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. 😊

Shogun

12 de janeiro de 2024

It has prompt and effective assistance in resolving my issues via chat. Rhys's professionalism and swift problem-solving skills are commendable.

Walkers Appeal
Espanha
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review and sharing your feedback, Samantha. We greatly appreciate this.

Rhys is indeed awesome and I am glad to hear that he could help resolve the issues. I am happy to pass on the kind words to him.

Please don't hesitate to write back to us if you have any further questions. We'll be here to answer them for you. 😊

19 de dezembro de 2023

Leah saved my day. I published a new theme and suddenly all our product pages layout got screwed. Leah was proactive in coming up with options to fix and helped me figure out even if it take more time and I asked her lot of questions.
I can see that she wants to go find the right solution for me instead of just throwing in the first solution. Really appreciate her help today. This type of support is what is needed in other apps

Nerve Renew
About 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 21 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there, Raj. Thank you so much for leaving us this review.

I am super glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Leah and that she was able to help with the fix. She is indeed amazing and I am happy to share the kind words with her and our entire support team. 😊

We are always here to help and answer the questions and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thanks for your love and support. ❤️

9 de janeiro de 2024

Super fast support!

PICARD Fashion
Alemanha
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de janeiro de 2024

Hey, Serenad. Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 😊

18 de dezembro de 2023

Great support. Prompt and helpful response when I had questions, including a detailed video recording that made it extremely easy to understand any issues occuring. Andre was amazing!

021 Originals
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 20 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there, Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your feedback in the form of this review.

We are super glad to hear that our team could assist and answer the questions with a detailed video that made it easy to understand the issue. Andre is indeed amazing and I am happy to share the kind words with him and the entire support team.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks for your continued support. 😊

4 de janeiro de 2024

Shogun has been the best solution I've found to adding new pages to my site without having to find a developer every time (my original Shopify dev ghosted me after 5 years). Whenever I've run into issues (mainly where I couldn't figure out how to do something), their customer service team is very helpful and quick to respond.

Folia Collective
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 5 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Danae.

I am super glad to hear that Shogun has been the best solution for your requirements without having to work with a developer. Our team is always happy and available to assist should you bump into any issues or have any questions and I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team. 😊

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks for your continued support. 🌟

Shogun - Page Builder + SEO

26 de janeiro de 2024

Price increase from 39 to 99 USD? This is ridiculous. We just use it or rather used it for a couple of pages. We will now switch to an alternative.

PURISTO
Chipre
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 27 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there, Benjamin. Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We have indeed changed our plans and pricing a bit. However, I feel there is some misunderstanding here.

Your account is still subscribed to our old/legacy plan and we are not forcing you to upgrade your plan. You can continue to be on the same old plan until you have the app installed. If you uninstall the app or upgrade, you will lose the legacy plan you have when it won't be possible to downgrade back to the old plan.

However, as I suggested, we are not forcing you to change the plan. You can continue to use it while the app is installed.

I tried to connect via phone but that went to voice mail. I have reached out via email and I would appreciate it if you could reply to me should you have any questions or doubts.

Shogun

11 de dezembro de 2023

We have liked this app quite a bit. The Support is very helpful the couple of times I needed to reach out. Justine and Andre were great!

Redbarn Pet Products
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there, Sarah! 👋 Thank you so much for sharing your experience in the form of this review.

I'm thrilled to hear Justine and Andre were able to assist you in live chat earlier and you enjoy using the app.

We look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

James | Client Services