Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder , 3 276 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de dezembro de 2023

Don't use this app. Find something else.

The app worked fine until they moved all the standard features to only be available in higher plans.

Image quality is an issue now on the main plan.

They want you to jump from $39/month to $99/month.

Embarassing for a SaaS company to act this way. I hope a lot of people cancel and move to more affordable competitors.

Good Wave
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there Aaron! Thanks for taking the time to log your feedback with us.

I am sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been a positive one.

I had a look to double-check and found that Image Quality Settings haven't historically been available on the Build plan and weren't moved up when we implemented the current plans. This hasn't been specifically raised as an issue before; still, we're taking this feedback and are looking at retroactively granting the capability to the current 'Build' plan, given the new price point.

Regarding the price increases - a big part of this is related to significant changes to our product and company. We were a “page builder” for a long time; however, we’ve expanded our offering to include core optimization features, including AB Testing, Targeted Experiences (personalize content to audience), SEO tools for keyword discovery, AI-assisted blog generation, and page performance monitoring.

While the entry plan has increased, we’ve also added features, including our AI page designer, AI text generation features, and grid-based editing. We also increased the page limit on our entry plan to 50 pages and removed page limits for any plan higher than entry.

While there are cheaper alternatives, if you’re looking to build and optimize your shopping experience, we are still quite budget-conscious compared to most AB testing, personalization, and SEO software providers.

Lastly, you can contact us any time at support@getshogun.com, and we will do our best to help.

13 de novembro de 2023

I'd give 0 stars if I could

Shogun is slow and you have to update a page manually one at a time. It's extremely painful to make any changes, let alone make a single small change across all pages.

The app has decided to double its costs recently, making it completely prohibitive for any business trying to scale.

SUMMARY: SAVE YOUR MONEY, HIRE A DEV, OR USE ANOTHER APP. You will simply get no value in this app

Deltora
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 15 de novembro de 2023

Hey there, Eric. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been a positive one.

I wasn't able to locate a conversation with respect to the slowness you were facing, but our features such as bulk publishing, theme sections, and global snippets are used by our users to make changes across multiple pages.

Having said that, we do change and update the pricing for our plans, which is normal behavior. Your account was subscribed to our legacy plan and that plan is no longer offered. We don't force our users to move away from their grandfathered legacy plans. However, if you uninstall or reinstall the app, the legacy plan will be lost. This is something our support team explained further via email. There isn't a way to activate that deprecated plan again.

I see you have since uninstalled the app, however, I also see you had been installed for a while with us and I apologize if you felt there was no value.

I also see you are in touch with our team to get some further assistance and our team, as always is more than happy to help you.

22 de novembro de 2023

Being forced up upgrade to a $100 plan is ridiculous. I laterally just need to update 1 page but rather than pay the original $40, i'll be paying $0 and going someplace else.

Exxtended Image Hair Co
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 23 de novembro de 2023

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review here, Jenae.

We appreciate the feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you felt you were forced to upgrade. I wanted to share some details here.

Looking at the account I see Shogun was uninstalled on July 25, 2023. This is when your account was subscribed to our old plan. That old plan was a legacy plan that had been deprecated a long time ago. As the app was uninstalled, this legacy plan got canceled as well.

You reinstalled Shogun again on November 16, 2023 and our pick-a-plan page displayed the new plans that can be activated which would be the expected behavior.

I could not locate a recent support conversation about the questions you may have had with respect to the plans, but I have reached out to you via email to share more information.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

24 de janeiro de 2024

charged me 99$ when i had uninstalled a long time ago, get back to me to refund my money please

BEFORETHEFALL
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 25 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

We noted your request for a refund yesterday, and my colleague, Sweetan of the Billing team, replied to say that he had processed your refund and that the amount would be back with you in the next 5-10 days as per normal process.

It looks like our email reply may not have been received and we suspect the email address you used to reach out to us had a slight typo. If there are any outstanding action items, could you please write back to us or reply to the same email thread? We'll be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Shogun

9 de dezembro de 2023

expensive and i thought templates would be better. theyre outdated and crappy

Bloom Wellness Spa
About 20 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!

We completely understand if the templates you looked at didn't meet your expectations; the template library is something that we may revisit at a future date.

However, as you may have noticed, we have been focusing on expanding our offering to include core optimization features, including AB Testing, Targeted Experiences (personalize content to audience), SEO tools for keyword discovery, AI-assisted blog generation, and page performance monitoring.

Candidly, if you’re looking solely for a “page build” function, we may not be the best-fit solution. However, if you're looking to optimize your storefront and set yourself up for success, Shogun is the answer.

24 de outubro de 2023

Buggy app and doesn't function well with most themes and there's no chat support.

Dash Square
Índia
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 30 de outubro de 2023

Hey there, Paras. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us.

I am sorry to hear that you faced issues while using Shogun.

I think I was in a conversation with you previously with respect to your Shogun plan. I requested to reinstall the app so I could assist you further with the plan, however, I didn't hear back from you.

That was the only support conversation I could locate. Having said that, if there was something buggy with the editor we would love to gather additional information so that we can resolve the same for you.

As far as the themes are concerned, while Shogun works and is compatible with all the themes, we do recommend checking the themes from the Shopify theme store.

Also, we don't have the chat support on our base plan. Our chat support is available on specific plans, but our email support is equally fast.

Having said that, I can understand the concerns and I'll be happy to understand the issue with the app or the theme further. I reached out via email so that I can connect with you further. I haven't heard back from you yet. I also tried to reach you via phone but wasn't able to connect.

If you could reply back to me I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

11 de dezembro de 2023

Necesito asistencia con Shogun Landing Page Builder y no hay forma de encontrarla.

Shine Furry
Espanha
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de dezembro de 2023

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your feedback!

We're happy to answer any questions you may have about the software! Perhaps you would like to send us an email at support@getshogun.com, and we can try to set you on the right track!

We reached out to you yesterday but haven't heard anything back!

27 de fevereiro de 2023

Steer clear!

Take a close look at the TOS before you install this and be sure you have a lawyer explain the terms to you. Understand that even though you buy this app to build your web pages, you will continue to pay a monthly fee for as long as you use those pages you built. Don't think you are going to build the pages and then delete the app, doesn't work that way. If you build one page and use it for 4 years, it will cost you 4 years worth of the subscription!

And if you decide to delete the app, your work will be trashed! Since you are no longer paying for the app, you can no longer use the pages you built!

Isn't this a great app!

The Crothers Way
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 27 de fevereiro de 2023

-UPDATE-
Hi, again Eddie and the "The Crothers Way" team!
I tried reaching out on the phone number that we have on our end, but I wasn't able to connect. I will be happy to assist you and understand your concerns if you are able to reply back to me via email.
Thanks for your support.

-----------------------------------------------
Hi there, Eddie!

We appreciate the feedback here and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It looks like there may have been some misunderstanding. While our app subscription is monthly, you are not bound to keep the app installed in case you are finished with the design of the pages and have published them, or in case our app is no longer required. You can always uninstall the app and this cancels the subscription.

When you uninstall the app, your live page will continue to work on your store. However, we don't recommend editing the pages outside of the app to avoid parity issues where the pages need to be republished within Shogun again to fix the parity issues.

I noticed that our app was uninstalled on February 23, 2023, however, I wasn't able to locate any previous conversation with respect to the issues you are facing with your pages.

My colleague, Justine has reached out to you with some information, and I have reached out to you separately to understand the issues so that we can help resolve them for you.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

4 de agosto de 2023

They double charged me, last November I uninstalled and they still charged me. My store was deactivated because of multiple reasons. I just paid my bill to reactivate and of course they charged me again without even being installed. BEWARE!!!!

BEYMOSS
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 6 de agosto de 2023

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time and leaving us this review and sharing your feedback.

It looks like there seems to be some misunderstanding here about how the app charges work.

I see I was already in touch with you to understand these charges so I could help you further. While I did explain why you noticed these charges, I wanted to share the information here as well.

The app charges work based on the store's billing cycles in Shopify. If the app is installed, the monthly charges continue to work as usual based on the subscription plan that is active on the account. We always recommend our users to uninstall the app if the app is not required. This helps to ensure you are not charged further.

This is also true when you close or pause your store with Shopify. The store was closed on December 9, 2022 without our app being uninstalled, then reopened on August 3, 2023. When the store reopened, the subscription charges were unfrozen. The app was correctly uninstalled on August 3, 2023. This means any pending charge would be processed when the store is reopened.

However, I reached out via email to discuss and learn more about the charges in question so we could help you with them.

I'll really appreciate it if you could reply back to me on that thread and I'll make sure we can help resolve this and clear the misunderstanding here.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

14 de março de 2023

while installing says free plan available for 3 pages.but after app installed .doesnot provide any free plan option and forces to use only paid plan trails .be clear do not waste time for people by invoking install app and then realise

thecloudenabled.com
Índia
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shogun Labs, Inc. 14 de março de 2023

-UPDATE-
Hi again, Anil! I tried to call the number we have on file a few times, but I wasn't able to connect with you or the CloudEnabled team.
I have also reached out to you via email and I would greatly appreciate it if you could reply back to us there. I'll be glad to connect and learn more about the issue.
Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Hey there, Anil! Thanks for sharing the feedback.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the experience.
I am also sorry to hear that you felt we are forcing you to use a paid plan trial.

The Free plan is available for new users who install Shogun for the first time. The Free plan is also limited as it is a way to test the editor to see if it fits the requirements. It comes with the ability to publish 1 standard page. the 3 pages you refer to are 3 templates that you can check. These are not 3 pages.

However, looking at your account, I could see Shogun was initially installed about 1 year ago on 2021-12-23 and we didn't offer a free plan back then. It looks like our app was uninstalled and reinstalled again this month and that's why you are noticing the option to get started where you left off and see a pick-a-plan page.

I can understand the concerns and the misunderstanding. I was trying to contact you via the phone number we have on file, but I am not able to connect with you.

I am reaching out to you via email and would greatly appreciate it if you could write back so that I can assist you better.