Shop Secure , 121 recensies

• 8% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 16% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 april 2019

You really can't beat this app as far as pricing/function goes. For a basic country blocker, this app works, and works well at least according to my tests/experience. I'm on the free version and will absolutely consider upgrading down the road.

Sunny the Golden Retriever
10 maanden gebruiken de app
20 oktober 2019

The App doens't block IPs from other countries. I Sent a lot of messages but I didn't have return.
too many ips are coming into my store at once

LeBlank Luxury
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 20 oktober 2019

Hello LeBlank Luxury!

We are very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback.
At the same time, we sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
If you see a list of visitors to your store. That's the history the app records during store activity, it doesn't mean that the countries are still able to access the store even they are blocked.

To learn more about this issue, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/article/i-blocked-a-country-but-still-get-visitors-from-that-country/
Besides, you can consider using Blacklist or Whitelist block feature. Many merchants reviewed positively about this feature.
To learn more about the feature, please refer to our FAQ:

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Again, we apologize for your experience. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Please contact us via our live chat and leave your mail, we can inform you again soon or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Bewerkt 24 mei 2018

one of the easiest apps to install and set up-wish all othe apps were this easy! thankyou.. horsecharmz.com for all horse lovers

Jaseys Fine Products
Filipijnen
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 26 december 2019

I used this app to help us protect our site. I like how easy it is to configure and how simple it makes it to protect the store. Do yourself a favor and utilize this app.

Paisii Co
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2020

Hi Paisii Co,

Thank you for your compliment.

We hope that you will be received more values next time.

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email
(felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!
Eggflow Support Team.

10 maart 2023

Super prático de usar, com apenas um click eu ja consegui proteger a minha loja de cópias. Fiquei bastante satisfeito.

Loja Tagus
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2023

Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário positivo e pela classificação de 5⭐! É ótimo saber que você achou o Shop Secure fácil de usar e que conseguiu proteger sua loja de cópias com apenas um clique. Sua satisfação é nossa prioridade, e ficamos felizes que o Shop Secure tenha atendido às suas expectativas. Obrigado por escolher o Shop Secure e esperamos continuar sendo úteis para você! 🙌

21 april 2019

Free right click disable for my store is worth 5 stars without even getting into anything else the app can do.

DeltaDancewear
13 augustus 2019

Ótima ideia, nos proteger contra "espertinhos" foi uma carta na manga!

Mister Scissor
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 13 augustus 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por nos escolher. Isso nos deixa felizes em ouvir.

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Espero que você tenha experiências maravilhosas na próxima vez.

Entre em contato conosco através do nosso chat ao vivo ou pelo e-mail felicia@eggflow.com para que possamos oferecer nosso suporte caso você precise.

Boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de Suporte Eggflow

1 april 2019

Have a few bugs:
1. It is blocked the unwanted countries but in the Shopify analytics, it still shows the visitor has entered my shop which is broke my pixel.

2. about the GDPR law, it shows it to everyone even when I pick the premium plan which it should show it only for EU countries.

3. in mobile it duplicates the message of the GDPR law. for example:

We'd like to use cookies and collect analytics to improve our websites. You can find out more in our You can find out more in our Privacy Policy.

Please Fix This issues soi can rate you normally.

Epic Loot Shop
Israël
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 1 april 2019

Thanks your for your reviews.
We will check these bug and respond to you soon.

8 december 2018

This application is very good to help me from Spy from unfair competition.
Recommend this app!!!!.

Chadiny
Thailand
7 maanden gebruiken de app
20 augustus 2018

Pretty straight-forward to use and useful. Would recommend.

Braggy Bags