Shop Secure , 123 recensies

Muito boa

1001 Utilidades
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Dear 1001 Utilidades,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you find Shop Secure "muito boa" and that it has been serving you well over the past month. Your positive feedback from Brazil means a lot to us, and we are glad that our app is meeting your needs and expectations.

If you have any suggestions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Obrigado novamente!

26 februari 2024

Muito bom....

Desejoelectro
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app

Dear Desejoelectro,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you find Shop Secure "muito bom" and that it has been beneficial to you over the past month. Your positive feedback from Brazil is greatly appreciated, and we're glad our app is meeting your needs.

Should you have any suggestions or require assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Obrigado novamente!

29 januari 2024

perfect

Djurens Drömmar
Zweden
3 dagen gebruiken de app

Dear Djurens Drömmar,

Thank you so much for your perfect 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Shop Secure has made a great impression on you in just 3 days of use. Your positive feedback from Sweden means a lot to us, and we're delighted that our app is meeting your expectations.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thank you once again!

Bewerkt 8 juli 2023

Interesante como é a funcionalidade desse app shopify mas sinto que tem muitas funções ótimas sinto que usarei muito

Max Renovação

top de mais

TÁ GOSTANDO ?
3 maanden gebruiken de app
2 februari 2019

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry
Griekenland
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 25 april 2019

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

h2oparts2go.com
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
26 juni 2018

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Openhoo Com
Italië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 juli 2019

This is a REALLY good app to have. I am VERY pleased with it. So far this app is working really well. I am very impressed with it. You cannot right click on my site and get ANY information and you can't steal my photos. You also CANNOT highlight or cut and copy any information from my website.

As for the country blocker, I have not been able to test that and I don't know how to test it. I reached out to support to see how to test the country blocker but so far, I've gotten no reply or perhaps I can't locate their reply in my inbox. It would definitely be good to hear from them. I hope I hear from them soon.

Until then, I give this app 5 stars and if I hear from support, I will give them 10 more stars!

YouEnvyMe.Club
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 16 juli 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team