Recensioni (113)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 100% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 gennaio 2024

Helpful Support Staff who resolved a minor development request in a matter of a few email exchanges. Shop the Look is a great feature for our small boutique!

J. Brooks Boutique
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 gennaio 2024

This app is very easy to use! The customer support is also great and very quick. I would recommend this app.

Pocket Full of Posies
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 luglio 2024

Assistenza decisamente rapida nel rispondere e risolvere.

kappaonapoli
Italia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

The best complete the look app throughout all Shopify Appstore!
Our company recommend it very much to increase sales and user convenience :)
The support is also super quick, they making all the appearel changes with an exception service!

TwentySix
Israele
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Byte Commerce UG ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're happy to help anytime – just reach out if you need anything more! 🌟

Data modifica: 1 febbraio 2024

Amazing customer service. The team was able to help fix an issue I was having and in turn has made my experience very user friendly! The app itself is simple and uncomplicated, making it a quick and great add on for any Shopify business.

Sheiyah Market
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Byte Commerce UG ha risposto 7 agosto 2023

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help quickly. If you need anything else, just let us know! 🌟

30 luglio 2023

I was seeking an app like this for a while, and was happy to finally find it. I wanted the fonts and style to fit with my site and I was not able to figure it out, so I reached out to them via email and they actually went ahead and fixed it from their end in 24 hours. Overall customer service and communication is 10/10.

Bossy Fashion Boutique
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

Their team was very helpful, and their response back was fast.

Care Tucker
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 dicembre 2023

The app does exactly what they claim to do and in my opinion does it far better than others out there. It keeps your website looking flawless in its esthetic while being usable and practical on both the back end and front end which has been hard to find.

The best part is how quickly the team reacts and makes your vision a reality with custom changes. They are fast and reactive and never had to wait more than 12 hours to have my task completed.

Only great things to say!

Easy Clothes North America
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
23 ottobre 2023

Great app and promote more sales.
Great customer servise.

ANDREEVA
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Byte Commerce UG ha risposto 13 novembre 2023

Happy to hear our app is driving more sales for you! Thanks for the shout-out to our customer service team – we're here to support your continued success and sales growth! 🚀

12 dicembre 2023

Clearly the best bundle app out there and absolutely amazing support. Highly recommended!

ROSANELLY