Shop , Počet recenzí: 1 068

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 10 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. únor 2023

App worked great for me for a few years, I get A chargeback that I show proof that My item was delivered, I did everything correct on my end, Shipping during the holidays is a pain. I showed proof when the item was sent and that the item was delivered to their door steps, And I get taken off of the SHOP app. My customer kept the item and that is fraud. I am out of money and out of an item. Now without a shopping channel because of an issue that was out of my control.

Backyardrustics
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 9. únor 2023

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our sales channel. I understand you've some frustrations about your account having issues relating to the eligibility.

In order to avail of features such as Shopping and Discovery in the app, we ask merchants to meet certain eligibility requirements. You will still be able to install and use the sales channel, and your customers can continue to track their orders, view recent orders and see the available contact information for your business.

Chargeback rate under 1% is one of the requirements as listed here https://bit.ly/3A4GLgJ .

The bank returns their decision in relation to chargebacks, and that is what we use towards the rate. We don't have any input in that decision.

If you'd like us to investigate if there was an error in relation to your chargeback rate, or advice on it, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by starting a support request via this link so that we can authenticate you on the account: https://bit.ly/3NehLrk.

If you wish to discuss the nature of chargebacks in general, and try and get some advice on how best to avoid them, please reach out to Shopify support here - https://bit.ly/3EgQp0N

21. říjen 2022

Banned me for no reason at all. My chargeback rate is not above 1% at all. Also they won't display my product for god knows what reason

Alpha Weebs
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 10. listopad 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

If you want us to take a closer look at your ineligibility circumstances, and to see if there's a way to rectify the matter, please contact us directly after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you and investigate this for you right away.

21. říjen 2022

I don’t know what’s goin on with this Shop app but it’s not working for me. I want to use it, it’s just not letting my customers choose that option to fill it out. I tried fixing it but it’s still saying Shop app is not approved for my website smh idk what to do at this point

Gift A Luv1
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 10. listopad 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. If you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

7. červen 2021

Installed app nearly a week ago and it's still not showing in search or on the app. We have tried to email support and no reply back to us.

Bark Butter
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 10. červen 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more then happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Dee, Shop Support

1. červenec 2021

Same Error message as everyone else when installing today. Error message is 404 on the store page, not the the dashboard.

CentralSound
Doba používání aplikace: 3 minutami
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 5. červenec 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist in looking into this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you! Brian, Shop Support.

15. leden 2024