Recensioni (3.135)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 maggio 2024

Smooth navigation and very helpful platform...all my favorite stores were on Shop, so adding mine was a no-brainer.

EliteArk LP
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

Shop has been an incredible asset to our business! Since integrating Shop, we've noticed a significant increase in website traffic and customer engagement. Its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with our online store have made it easier than ever for customers to browse and purchase our products. We're thrilled with the results and highly recommend Shop to any business looking to boost their online presence and drive sales

Grit Knives
30 aprile 2024

I would recommend the Shop app to anyone who has an ecommerce brand and wants to offer them exclusive specials! The shoppers on Shop are intentional and lets you know that if they purchased from you, you have a winning product!

Avery Radiance
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

The Shop app is a great addition and it was extremely easy to update with our store information. Cannot wait to see how it boosts our sales and brings more customers that would enjoy ALL GREY'D OUT products.

All Grey'D Out
29 aprile 2024

got our first sale on here and did not even look into it. Now looking to customize the store to make it look more appealing to potential customers

Kaizen Recovery
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Easy to use, and the posibility to sell on another platform without having to incurr into extra monthly costs is great, love the Shop App

PureSkinCareCo.com
21 aprile 2024

I have had a great experience with Shopify. The platform is easy to use, and I love the variety of apps and options available. I just wish I had more time to study the apps and options so I could really milk them for all they're worth.

Altamonte Diesel
2 maggio 2024

I recently had the pleasure of shopping at Pin Lin, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. The layout of the website was sleek and easy to navigate, making it effortless to find exactly what I was looking for.
The product selection was impressive, with a wide range of high-quality items to choose from. Whether I was searching for trendy fashion pieces or unique home decor, [Shop Name] had it all. The descriptions and images provided for each product were detailed and accurate, ensuring that I knew exactly what to expect.
The checkout process was a breeze, with multiple secure payment options available. I appreciated the transparency regarding shipping times and costs, which helped me plan accordingly.
Most importantly, my order arrived promptly and was carefully packaged to prevent any damage during transit. The quality of the products exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Overall, I highly recommend shopping at PIN LIn to anyone looking for a seamless and enjoyable online shopping experience. I will definitely be returning for future purchases!

PinLin Phone Cases
Portogallo
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

Great way to reach new customers and have all of their order history without having to develop your own app.

Ontario Reign Shop
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 2 maggio 2024

I have been getting quite a few sales and reviews via shop. I am looking forward to adding more options to my shop and future upgrades that are not currently available in Australia

The Blackmarket Lingerie and Swimwear