Recensioni (3.140)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 aprile 2024

Easy to work with.One of the app's standout features is its clean and intuitive interface. Navigation is straightforward, allowing users to switch between tracking orders and browsing products effortlessly. The app's integration with numerous online stores also means that users can shop from multiple brands within a single app, which is a notable convenience.

Diesel Freak
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 2 maggio 2024

I have been getting quite a few sales and reviews via shop. I am looking forward to adding more options to my shop and future upgrades that are not currently available in Australia

The Blackmarket Lingerie and Swimwear
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 aprile 2024

My customers use it and I have used it, with my own purchases. The installment pay option and the real-time, tracking features are a bonus.

Luxe Vintage Boutique
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 aprile 2024

Shop has been responsible for 80% of my new customers. I wish the app could be even more customizable - I'd like to feature products and not collections. I only see an option to show All Products, and I'd just like to focus on a few.

The Musical Heritage Society
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 aprile 2024

It seems straightforward, simple, and pretty! It would be nice to have more control over the layout, but maybe its simplicity is what's so good about it. More information of analytics would be helpful, too.

Burton's Gems and Opals
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2024

Still new to it, but it seems like a great free market place to sell on.

ColoradoColorCompany
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2024

It's a great additional channel that takes an hour to set up at most and can make you a good chunk of change. Super low maintenence and sales for free, what more can you ask for?

Hairdressing Supplies
Regno Unito
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 maggio 2024

Shop is a convenient platform that allows users to browse and shop from various online retailers all in one place. It provides a seamless shopping experience by aggregating product listings from different stores and offering features such as order tracking and notifications.

With Shop, users can explore a wide range of products across categories like fashion, electronics, home goods, and more. The platform also offers personalized recommendations based on past purchases and browsing history, making it easier for users to discover new items they may be interested in.

One of the standout features of Shop is its order tracking functionality, which allows users to keep tabs on their purchases from different retailers in real-time. This feature provides updates on order status, shipping, and delivery, helping users stay informed and organized throughout the shopping process.

Overall, my experience with Shop has been positive, thanks to its user-friendly interface, wide selection of products, and convenient order tracking features. Whether you're looking for something specific or just browsing for inspiration, Shop offers a streamlined shopping experience that caters to diverse preferences and needs.

Generex
Regno Unito
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 maggio 2024

cannot seem to reach support so ill write here when sorting out collections you cannot save as the the save button stays greyed out please fix this because i would like to add collections lists

SaleSurfers
Paesi Bassi
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2024

I like stop I am still learning what everything does and I wasn't sure what shop was doing for me but I figured out what shop actually was and I found it and I can see my stuff there and I realized that I could actually share the shop app with people and they could find me there and I thought that was wonderful is the only thing that I figured out actually is working I tried to Facebook Instagram or Instagram Facebook and I tried to make that work and I couldn't get that to work for me for anything to save my life and I I can't figure out how to set that up so this was a dream when I saw that all my things were on there and that people can click on my favacon and an open up my store that was so beautiful I'm so grateful for this

Little Pretty Place