Recensies (3.430)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 mei 2024

It has greatly increased my sales and I love being able to have it on mobile where most people do their shopping now.

Clarksville Hobby Depot LLC
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 juli 2024

Has sent a few leads without me putting in work. I can imagine the results after.

Riding Dirty Apparel
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
28 juni 2024

I would recommend this because it has unique, beautiful and economic price products that make your surrounding area an eye catching experience. With there variety of products, from a Thank you to a portrait for your wall. You can fine it here.

HarmonyVirtue
7 maanden gebruiken de app
21 juni 2024

The Shop gives our potential customers the confidence to shop with a proven and reliable product provider. Shop proactively manages those conditions to safeguard their subscribers to shop with approved suppliers only. This is a big PLUS for Harrys for Menswear

Harrys for Menswear
15 mei 2024

I love the Shop App. All of your orders are in one place, you are able to see your order and pictures of your order at a glance. You can give reviews on the product you purchased. The Shop app is my preferred method of online shopping.

SimplyByDesignCo
29 mei 2024

A beautiful feature and additional place to help increase traffic and sales. Thank you for this.

Earthly Comfort Home
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
14 juni 2024

I'm a store owner using the app and I have sold lots of product on that platform and I'm looking forward to making more sales with Shop.

The Skull Lab
7 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Shop has been really helpful to me as a startup store owner in terms of getting my product to the right audience and in sales.

Black Opal PMC
11 maanden gebruiken de app
28 mei 2024

Great app. Provides my clients with an extremely easy way to checkout. It also gives me a stream of reviews that I don't even have to worry about asking for.

ORIGIN K9
2 juni 2024

Love using shop pay both for my business and for personal use!!! I use it more than any other paying option!

Honeybee's Designs
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app