Arvostelut (546)

• 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 9 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 11. kesäkuu 2024

EDIT: there has been an update where you can add the bundles to an order, thanks! The only thing left is to be able to add them to all sales channels like Google.

I hope Shopify will direct some developer resources to this app to integrate it better with Shopify. Currently, while on the online store customers can order a bundle, there is no way to add a bundle to a custom order created from the admin interface, and neither are other sales channels supported. This is a bit of a disconnect tbh and limits the usability significantly.

Stroop Club NL
Alankomaat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
2. toukokuu 2024

I have been using this app for about 4 months and only recently was there a sudden glitch. I use the app to bundle single items together as an option for a pair as I track the item's single inventory.

At an unknown time, the bundled items were showing "sold out" when the single items quantity was positive.

Over a 48 hour period and with 2 different chat support members, I was able to resolve the issue by manually changing the quantity on the affected bundled items, refreshing, then changing the quantity back to the accurate number. These were the steps given to me through the app development team to resolve the issue.

The first chat support advisor came back to me via email with a solution that wasn't applicable to the problem, so didn't fully understand or thoroughly examine. The second chat support advisor expressed that "because it is a free app" it isn't as stable as paid apps.

I was then explained the difference between paying for the platform vs paying for an app.

I installed this app on the recommendation of yet another Shopify support member several months ago and because it is developed by Shopify, it would be the best option for my needs.

I would like to have more clarity on when these issue might arise - when specifically it happened in my case so I can investigate further and if it is in fact an unstable app not suitable to use at this time. I am writing this review so others can examine before installing and spending the valuable time to set it up.

Stacy Nolan
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

They need to fix major issues for this to be useable. Currently, if any minuscule detail (pricing, content, images, tags, inventory) of any original item included in a bundle breaks the bundle product listing. The only solution is to delete it completely and re-make it. Which can happen without warning and frequently. Also, it would be nice to be able to track inventory/sales of the bundle.

ARES Tool, MJD Industries, LLC
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. kesäkuu 2024

Could be great..
My number 1 issue is shopifys limit on variants. Ill have to create multiple listings of the same product to list every possible bundle combination. I do wish there was a way to port over COGs, include a discount and compare at price, when setting up a bundle. However, the easiest solution to including a discount is downloading the listing csv , adjust the pricing there and reupload.

Exxtended Image
Noin 14 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. huhtikuu 2024

Its great, but I'm just struggling with the product titles not showing up by each product size so people cant tell what size is for what's what - when i contacted support they said its a bug but i doubt its still a bug by now.

OtakuClothingSA
Etelä-Afrikka
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

The user experience is simple and intuitive, making it very convenient for merchants who want to bundle products. Unfortunately, the inability to sell products on Facebook, Google, or even through POS channels will significantly impact business.

You can't run popular Facebook dynamic ads or allow customers to purchase during in-person checkout. I sincerely appreciate Shopify for launching this app, but I hope it can be improved further.

Wavebone Studio Furniture
Taiwan
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. kesäkuu 2024

I really want to like this. In fact, it was so close to solving my issue of inventory management of a multi pack drawing from the same inventory as a single pack. However, it doesn't work with any subscription apps. If they can fix that problem, it would be a great update.

Dental Defense Solution
Noin 15 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
1. heinäkuu 2024

App does the basics needed for creating bundles. However, some important features are missing like automatically updated prices when the price of one of the items in the bundle is changed. This makes it hard to keep every bundle up-to-date.

Please add automated price updates!

Geartracking.com
Alankomaat
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
24. maaliskuu 2024

Its unfortunate that we cannot use existing products and must create a new product. We will await for more updates before continuing.

DuraPaw
Kanada
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. helmikuu 2024

Love this app, but I would love to see the bundles pull through into external sales channels (e.g. Meta + Google). This is a really obvious feature that will help merchants grow revenue and support their marketing efforts (search in Google/remarketing etc). It would be great to see this in the next app release. I don't want to bring on another third-party app that does offer this feature as the Shopify Bundles app is really well built, so hopefully this sales feature is on the horizon!

Opal and Sage