Shopify Bundles , 468 arvostelua

• 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 9 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. helmikuu 2024

Love this app, but I would love to see the bundles pull through into external sales channels (e.g. Meta + Google). This is a really obvious feature that will help merchants grow revenue and support their marketing efforts (search in Google/remarketing etc). It would be great to see this in the next app release. I don't want to bring on another third-party app that does offer this feature as the Shopify Bundles app is really well built, so hopefully this sales feature is on the horizon!

Opal and Sage
Uusi-Seelanti
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. helmikuu 2024

Works good if you don't need the bundles to be linked from google or socials. But my issue is that, as a clothing brand and each style has 6 sizes, I can not create bundles with 3 or more products (only 2) which is why I wanted the app. Looks like I need to go back to the 3rd party app.

Eco Intimates
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2024

The app needs improvement to offer a more streamlined and clear bundle experience on the frontend.

Some of my product titles are lengthy. When bundled, in the variant options, the text looks excessively long, and confusing for the user. Ideally, I should choose what text to use inside the variant, example "Choose color" rather than the entire product title, since the bundle itself is already named. Currently, I have to manually rewrite the variant title text using JavaScript injection, which is not the ideal method for modifying the app experience, but it's what I have to work with.

Additionally, the swatch color does not appear in the variant options, which should at least display the color.

Nevertheless, I see a lot of potential in this simple plugin. Hopefully, the team behind it will listen to the community and implement some of these changes sooner rather than later.

Zerodamage Sahara Case LLC
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 4. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We continue to work hard on updating our app's features and capabilities, and we will pass this feedback along to our team.

23. tammikuu 2024

Good and simple App.

offers me the option to sell multiple products assembled as one.

However live pricing update would be very, very helpfull and a huge improvement to the app. at this moment only the stock is updated automatically.
Since i have dynamic pricing of my products i have to manually update this every day.

GameChaserz
Alankomaat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

The user experience is simple and intuitive, making it very convenient for merchants who want to bundle products. Unfortunately, the inability to sell products on Facebook, Google, or even through POS channels will significantly impact business.

You can't run popular Facebook dynamic ads or allow customers to purchase during in-person checkout. I sincerely appreciate Shopify for launching this app, but I hope it can be improved further.

Wavebone Studio Furniture
Taiwan
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
29. joulukuu 2023

The core functionality is good - easy to build a custom bundle product and it is seamless through the checkout experience. There are still multiple areas where it falls apart though, one of them being a BIG issue. We have retail stores, and a warehouse. We only fulfil out of our warehouse, but our store inventory counts towards the bundle inventory. So products are able to be purchased even if they are sold out. Not being able to differentiate the inventory for a bundle like the rest of our site is a big problem.

Smaller issue, but we will run promotions for buy 4 items get X off, and the bundles are treated as a single item. It makes sense, but it would be great to allow them to count as however many items are in the bundle, since the bundle is just a combination of other products in store already.

Lastly, we use Boost filter and search, and all the bundle products don't pass their inventory levels out, so they appear as sold out products on our collection page. I've worked around it as best i can, but its still causing problems.

This could be a great app, but right now its best used for simple sites and scenarios.

Super7
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. maaliskuu 2024

A very nice and easy to use Bundle App. I am however dissapointed, that the bundled product is not shown in the order confirmation mail to our customers. Instead it shows the products that are part of the bundle (rather than the actual bundle). The same shows in your own order backend. Is there not anyway to change this, so that the order confirmation shows the bundled product?

Calisweats.dk
Tanska
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. maaliskuu 2024

Its unfortunate that we cannot use existing products and must create a new product. We will await for more updates before continuing.

DuraPaw
Kanada
12 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

Very easy to use. Not too many features. Does what it's supposed to do.
Unfortunately, 2 stars deducted because the bundles cannot be added when the order is entered manually in the backend. Unfortunately, it is urgently needed for our work. So there is still a lot of room for improvement in development !!!

ESS Supplements B2B
Saksa
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. tammikuu 2024

The app itself is easy to use and works only when viewing on your website. The bundles are not available to view on any other channels (Example your app, tiktok, or other sales channels). Since we have an app, this is very important and hopefully Shopify will fix this as is seems to just be a simple update they could do. Once that issue is resolved I would give this 5 stars!

Luxa Nutrition
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 22. tammikuu 2024

Hi, thanks so much for your feedback on the Shopify Bundles app! Our team is currently working on enabling bundles to be sold in additional sales channels, so stay tuned.