Shopify Bundles , 468 arvostelua

• 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 9 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. huhtikuu 2024

It is almost perfect, we just need the ability to stack more and more products and varients, we sell swimwear and it would be great to offer more style tops and bottoms on these bundle to allow girls to pick multiple options for their orders as a set.

Honey Swim
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2024

It's free, so it's hard to complain. But it is very limited. The digital downloads do not deliver, and Shopify themselves recommended a different bundle app to me if I wanted the downloads attached. I'm trying a work around by making the downloads their products and then adding them to the bundle since the download has to be attached to an item and not a bundle. It's also one bundle and not something the customer can pick and choose from items. So if you are looking for a bundle, this is not the one for you. It really helps us with inventory management vs when we tried to physically manage bundles on our end.

Farmhouse Teas
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

We recently migrated to Shopify Plus and decided to integrate the native Shopify Bundles app. My experience so far has been very positive. Opting for this native solution over a third-party app was a wise choice, providing a seamless and efficient bundling process. However, I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. My reason for holding back that perfect score is the app's current incompatibility with subscriptions and Draft Orders. Incorporating these features would significantly enhance its functionality and user experience. Looking forward to future updates!

Easy Breathe
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. huhtikuu 2024

Great start for a basic app that was much needed. Helps me create comic bundles quickly.
2 suggestions, First, I would really like the ability to turn off the ability to sell individual parts of the bundle. And second, it would be nice for images from each bundled item to automatically be added to the bundle itself.

Zombie Unicorn Comics
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

The app is very good. Create bundles got much simpler. It still need few improvement and more flexibility. Please look after my request and i'll improve my ratings

Indian Petals
Intia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Great app! Only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because it is missing an option to add a "compare at" price. Since the bundle is usually at a discounted price, I feel it is a feature it should have. Aside from that, it is a very good app.

Fajas Shape
Venezuela
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. helmikuu 2024

Solid - but I really need it to be able to create a bundle with a specific set of variants, which it cannot.

True North Map Co
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 25. maaliskuu 2024

We've been running the bundles app for a couple of months now and while it's a great addition to our shopify store there are some issues that need to be addressed for it to be a reliable tool in complicated fulfillment environments. If you have a simple store with inventory stored and shipped from a single location you probably won't encounter any of the issues I've had. My main complaints are that I can't track bundle sales by sku or tag and any time a fulfillment location is removed from a product it causes all the bundles associated with that product to show zero stock when stock is still available at other locations.

Session Goods
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. helmikuu 2024

Hey, nice app but you will have five stars when you will put more variants available :)

Do you know when it will come ?

ICEMOON
Ranska
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. helmikuu 2024

I Like the easy of creating a sales bundle with product options. Very easy to build. I do wish it would work with Facebook and Instagram shops as well.

Pavi Marie Candle Company