Shopify Email , 1.477 recensies

• 6% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 maart 2024

Works well for our business. Has a lot of flexibility to change the workflows and the templates. Great job.

Cox Ranch Supply
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

We use this app for our business. So easy to send thousand of emails at once to all of our customers.

Teamknowfish Tackle
27 april 2024

I haven't been using it very long, but it seems to work like it should. I'm very familiar with how email marketing systems work, and so far it's doing exactly what I want it to do!

Patchwork Puppies
3 maanden gebruiken de app
11 mei 2024

8/10 for user friendly, features, intuitiveness, etc. Also an impressive amount of features and templates to customize for business owners. Some lagging and occasional glitches or limitations but overall love this app.

Kink & Link Collection
21 maart 2024

I love that Shopify email is free and integrated with the Shopify store. It makes it easy to add subscribers, products and discounts to your email. I would love to see more email template ideas and font selections.

Mariposa Essence
30 april 2024

I love the functionalities and how easy to use the app is. The email formats and content, templates are great and eye-catching. We get great feedback from our customers as well on our email marketing communications.

House of Zen
Zambia
9 maanden gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

This app makes it so easy to customize high quality, eye catching emails. Love the AI generator for inspiration! Makes selling online so convenient.

moongladenaturals
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

It works really well. But I could really use a link function so you could take a url link and use the same set up but over in on my Facebook page for a boost there. So that there is synergy and ease in using both media simultaneously for a stronger effect. And to get more mail subscribers in.

jægerogfisker.dk
Denemarken
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

App isn't great, I've tried everything to change the email customers can see when recieving emails for marketing but it still says @nyshopifystore even though I've editing forwarding emails to info@thebrandlayo. Can't seem to change this, it makes the emails I send to subscribers seem like spam and not professional at all.

TheBrandLayo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 maanden gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

Great app that meets my basic needs. Wish it would show more suggested dates so I can schedule things more into the future, and the templates could be more versatile and such but... again, basic needs with a small customer base. Works for me!

iikoshop