Shopify Email , 1.071 recensies

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 november 2023

Simple and effective solution. Needs more in depth analytics and features. Otherwise, it gets the job done very well.

MostraCoffee
12 maanden gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

L'une de mes applications préférées. Très pratique, j'apprécie également l'introduction de nouveaux modèles de mails.

MissBak
Luxemburg
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
13 september 2023

Look y'all...this is a free app. I'm so appreciative that I'm not spending $175/mo for an unamed confusing email marketing system that also is weird and clunky. The simplicity of this app is it's charm and it's thorn. Do I wish I could adjust padding (PLEASE, yes) Did I increase my abandoned cart and browse conversion rate to almost 30% since using it for a couple months? (also yes) I create lovely images in canva, pop them into an image block and go on my way. It works, it's free and saving me $175+ monthly. Thats 5 rings I don't have to make and sell every month. Thank you!!

HAWKHOUSE
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 september 2023

Ease of Use:
What I love most about this app is how easy it is to use. Even if you're not tech-savvy, you'll have no trouble getting the hang of it

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
15 oktober 2023

Simplesmente "FANTÁSTICO" , ai vai minha opinião :
Esse aplicativo é MUITO BOM, pois se não foi desenvolvido pela SHOPIFY ele foi desenvolvido PARA SHOPIFY.
O aplicativo INTERAGE ,com a sua loja virtual ,te facilitando muito ,coisas que aplicativos caros de terceiros não faz, "INTERAGIR" com a sua loja.

SKILL-SELL

Saims Store
Pakistan
7 dagen gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

I've had my store over 13 years and in that time, I've used several top newsletter services, including Mailchimp and Klaviyo. For a one person business, I never really used all the advanced features of those services and they were really expensive and often hard to figure out. I was immediately pleased with Shopify Email for it's ease of use and intuitiveness. It just works so easily with my Shopify store. When I first saw some of the basic templates, I was a little dismayed, but quickly found them easy to customize to a nice, clean design. On top of the ease of use, the low cost has really saved my 1 person shop during a big dip in my niche lately. Wonderful option for those getting started or with a time / money budget. Truly pleased with this app. I hope Shopify continues to give it love. Way to go, Shopify!

French Kiss Collections
23 november 2023

Excellent

My online shop
Pakistan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

Shopify Email is really, really amazing! Super fast, clean and easy to use. The only thing I wished, is it had included its own landing page for opt ins, embed forms or pop ups so I can offer a freebie/discount code to capture leads. If this happens, I will move my whole email marketing into Shopify. Please consider adding this option!

Eco Shop
Nieuw-Zeeland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 10 augustus 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I can certainly see the benefit of adding these features to the Shopify Email application! With that being said, I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to include. We appreciate you reaching out and providing this feedback. -Ollie, Shopify Support

25 februari 2024

It's easy to use, and the analytics and insights are incredibly valuable. I've used other bulk email services and this one is outstanding for its transparency in which emails have bounced or who reported you as spam. It just took me one pass to clean up my list and now I'm confident I'm actually reaching people who actually want to hear from me. Thumbs up from me!

Sandwich Glass Museum