Shopify Email , 1.306 recensies

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 april 2024

cheaper than other programs and super simple to use. Allows me to save my templates for my weekly emails so that I don't have to start from scratch. The amount of preset template options are great too!

Greener Harvest Seeds
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
13 maart 2024

If could do a "customer bought" section, it would be 10 stars. currently has more abandoned options, so if its a good product need more options to gain back wins. So far does what it needs when i need it to. But also you must put in the time to get from it what you need. Thanks.

Saturated
8 maanden gebruiken de app
18 maart 2024

I have made great use of Shopify Email! I always get orders when I send out an email - it's great for reminding customers you exist and getting them to your store. Love it!

Shungite Queen
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

Easy to use templates for all occasions. Only took a few mins to send an email to the mailing list.

Elba Artisan Gallery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

pretty good. the price is amazing. while i wish they had many more features, allowing us to auto schedule and resend unopened emails to customers would be amazing.

ShadedbyShanell
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

Works well for our business. Has a lot of flexibility to change the workflows and the templates. Great job.

Cox Ranch Supply
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

We use this app for our business. So easy to send thousand of emails at once to all of our customers.

Teamknowfish Tackle
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
29 maart 2024

shopify email helps a lot to reach our subscribed customers.
a best source to remain in touch and introduce new products.
The best platform to reach our customer worldwide.
Thanks shopify.

Fizzibyizzi
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
25 maart 2024

This app makes it so easy to customize high quality, eye catching emails. Love the AI generator for inspiration! Makes selling online so convenient.

moongladenaturals
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 februari 2024

It's easy to use, and the analytics and insights are incredibly valuable. I've used other bulk email services and this one is outstanding for its transparency in which emails have bounced or who reported you as spam. It just took me one pass to clean up my list and now I'm confident I'm actually reaching people who actually want to hear from me. Thumbs up from me!

Sandwich Glass Museum