Shopify Email , 1 273 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 64% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 18% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de setembro de 2020

No "thank you for subscribing" email possible!? More expense and time wasted on another app just to get this feature. What a glaringly obvious failure.

Amanita Audio
Austrália
Questão respondida por Shopify 22 de setembro de 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are continuing work to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

4 de maio de 2021

Easy to use Readymade email helps alot thanks for providing such a beautiful plate form which cost nothing

Furbabies
Reino Unido
13 de junho de 2021

Wow, not surprised when it's done by Shopify. Clean, minimalist, easy to use app that removes the huge hassle of apps like MailChimp or Klaviyo. Of course for now it's not as complete in terms of functionalities as bigger apps but, for small needs (few newsletter sent throughout the year), it's perfect ! Sent a campaign in 8 minutes, instant statistics and income generated all within the app this will replace any CRM in future if more functionalities ! Thank You !

AY THE LABEL
França
20 de fevereiro de 2021

love this app so much! It is so user friendly and the templates are great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :)

puremarket.ca
Canadá
23 de abril de 2020

Just started using, super easy and user friendly, sent my first email out in about ten mins! So far so good!

The Ultimate Party Shop
Reino Unido
30 de dezembro de 2020

Simple and efficient, you email is ready to send out in 2 minutes, highly recommend this app for every one

Zolati.se
Suécia
Editado a 24 de abril de 2020

Thank you so much for quick help, I had trouble adding Shopify mail, but after help from Shopify expert, it's working great.

terredicannabis
Malta
Questão respondida por Shopify 23 de abril de 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what information I can get for you here.

Amy l Shopify

21 de janeiro de 2021

Works well for most simple email needs. I hope that the service may be built upon going forward. Thanks

ArrowStatOnline
África do Sul
7 de abril de 2021

I used the Shopify Email app to put together my 1st newsletter. I absolutely love how everything works together with Shopify!

Barbara Joann Combs
Estados Unidos
19 de janeiro de 2021

it's so great that this can be done within the shopify platform and no other service to link (ie; mailchimp)

Nexus Coffee Company