Avaliações (1 561)

Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 67% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de abril de 2024

The application is free it’s true, but it’s been 3 months since my emails are sent without my profile image and with an email address different from mine. I had to find myself why there was this, I was not contacted or warned. It’s free it’s true but pay attention the quality is not always present

Artifice.
França
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 22 de abril de 2024

Thank you for your review. We'd be glad to help you take a look at your settings and make sure everything is working as it should. Please connect with our Live Team (https://shopify.link/vRnL) at your earliest convenience. -Olivia, Shopify Support

3 de maio de 2024

For a free app, this is simply wonderful. Has all the basic functions that I actually use, finding your way around initially takes only an hour or two.

tresnormale
Canadá
6 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

Its Great , Have been very helpful with its Ready made Templates

Pearl Of Faith Clothing Store Limited
About 3 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

good but it should be atleast 50,000 emails per moth free of cost.

Tinnie Tots
Paquistão
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2024

Pretty simple to learn how to create and send emails. There are a few templates to help get you started but with a blank template you can create your own content. The only downfall about the email app is that the recipients of my store's emails, don't actually see my company email address if it's a third party email address. The recipients see shopify's default email assigned to the store which consists of words and numbers that's something like "store+55971938392@shopifyemail.com" that's not very professional or convincing looking. I really do not want to rebrand a new email but may have to as to prevent the funky default shopify email address. I'd like to see Shopify allow third party Gmail accounts to integrate seemlessly with their email app so you don't see their strange default email address.

LG Natural CBD
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 3 de junho de 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review. I am not sure if this is expected behaviour at this point as merchants should be able to set their own email address as the sender email listed, so I would recommend touching base with our support team to see if this can be avoided: https://shopify.link/vRnL.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. -Victor, Shopify Support

26 de maio de 2024

Allow using a segment when sending test email. Ability to add more sections in the email body. Allow more image/text combo formatting options. Thanks

GMOCO
About 1 year usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

Just tested Shopify Email having been a regular Mailchimp user for the last few years. They don't really compare. Shopify email user interface is clunky and the send time (we have 2,500 subscribers) is really slow due to the batch sending. Also... the Reports interface is very very slow to update, it's not giving me statistics in real-time.
Not sure if we are going to keep using it.... I like that the cost is lower than Mailchimp (thank you Shopify) but please, please keep developing this functionality so that it works smoothly, quickly, intelligently. Right now it's not very intuitive and I am not convinced I'm going to stick with it.

Somerset Foodie
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
25 de março de 2024

Easy to use templates for all occasions. Only took a few mins to send an email to the mailing list.

Elba Artisan Gallery
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
28 de maio de 2024

Love the app. I wish I could upload .gif images that animate, but under the free plan I understand the limitation. Thanks!

Feral Lyfe
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

Needed some more options to edit pictures and more templates to use, but overall is a good tool and helps a lot my business.

FITZ AUSTRALIA