Shopify Email , 1 081 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 62% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 18% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de fevereiro de 2024

I honestly love using this app! The only thing I wish it would do is be able to use the same fonts we are using on our website for branding to become consistent. Otherwise it's been great and seamless so far!

Ampersand Candles + Oils
Estados Unidos
27 de fevereiro de 2024

It's not perfect, but I like that it's free and easy to use. I wish it had more free images.

Destashify
Estados Unidos
20 de novembro de 2023

Love it! Would be nice to have an email list validator to clean up our list. Or a theme template to ask if people still want to be on the list. Basically a way to clean the email list for better deliverability. Thank you!

GARÇON
Canadá
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
2 de dezembro de 2023

I like that it's free. When you are running a company all it does is cost you money so to save in some areas is great. It works great but it's not seamless. We can only send out about 900 emails at a time. For some reason we get a glitch every time if we try to send to all 4,000 subscribers. The emails could be fancier too. They are pretty boring but it still works fine.

Gentle Moose
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
12 de janeiro de 2024

Great basic free app. But seems like theres a glitch for sending many subscribers.

EdgeElegance Emporium
Austrália
10 de janeiro de 2024

Shopify email simplifies communication, streamlines marketing. User-friendly interface, customizable templates, and analytics make it an essential tool for e-commerce success.

Ocean Breeze Boutique
Filipinas
9 de janeiro de 2024

Such a great free app. Has the basic needs works well.

VintageVibes Boutique
Hong Kong, RAE da China
4 de dezembro de 2023

This is a great free app. Very basic but it works. The only reason why I gave 4 stars is because I would like a function where I can resend an email to customers who has not opened the previous email.

Cannasutra
África do Sul
6 months usando a aplicação
18 de dezembro de 2023

Basic free app. Love it! May include more in dept features will be perfect.

StreetStyle Station