Shopify Email , 1 264 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 64% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 18% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de agosto de 2023

Shopify Email is really, really amazing! Super fast, clean and easy to use. The only thing I wished, is it had included its own landing page for opt ins, embed forms or pop ups so I can offer a freebie/discount code to capture leads. If this happens, I will move my whole email marketing into Shopify. Please consider adding this option!

Eco Shop
Nova Zelândia
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 10 de agosto de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I can certainly see the benefit of adding these features to the Shopify Email application! With that being said, I am going to provide this as a suggestion to our developers to include. We appreciate you reaching out and providing this feedback. -Ollie, Shopify Support

25 de fevereiro de 2024

It's easy to use, and the analytics and insights are incredibly valuable. I've used other bulk email services and this one is outstanding for its transparency in which emails have bounced or who reported you as spam. It just took me one pass to clean up my list and now I'm confident I'm actually reaching people who actually want to hear from me. Thumbs up from me!

Sandwich Glass Museum
23 de fevereiro de 2024

pretty good. the price is amazing. while i wish they had many more features, allowing us to auto schedule and resend unopened emails to customers would be amazing.

ShadedbyShanell
4 de março de 2024

Definitely a 5.
1. Saves me from needing an outside app like MailChimp.
2. All of my mass emails have a professional look.
3. Many templates.
4. Easy links.

Uniformity Lafayette
29 de fevereiro de 2024

Basic and effective and FREE. With a small, one person business who is just trying to start off, this is essential as even a $35/month charge hurts when you are beginning!! We have stuck with this free app and just utilized all we could out of it. It has worked for us and again... its FREE so be thankful!

EDC Beard Co
5 de abril de 2024

I would recommend this app 100% its so easy to manage once you get the hang of everything. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this platform.

ElegantWaves
18 de março de 2024

I have made great use of Shopify Email! I always get orders when I send out an email - it's great for reminding customers you exist and getting them to your store. Love it!

Shungite Queen
27 de março de 2024

I use Shopify Email as a small business with currently 1455 email subscribers and it works perfect for me. I love that its free and easy to adjust.

Mie Christiansen Jewelry
Dinamarca
29 de março de 2024

shopify email helps a lot to reach our subscribed customers.
a best source to remain in touch and introduce new products.
The best platform to reach our customer worldwide.
Thanks shopify.

Fizzibyizzi
Índia
16 de março de 2024

Shopify Email is easy to use!! It's a great tool if you are trying to keep your customers informed and you don't have that many customers. I do not use all the power of Shopify email but I am very happy to have it.

59Balloons