Shopify Email , 1 315 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,3
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 65% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 18% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de janeiro de 2021

It becomes better than the first time I've tried to use it. If you guys can add the function that shows more than one product per line and add products based on their Series would be better.

Shuttle Art
China
6 de setembro de 2020

So happy you added this feature. Its so easy to use and its helped my company tremendously. It has decent templates to choose from and anyone can understand how to use it. I am grateful

Bars & Branches
11 de maio de 2021

Quick, easy, professional - simply super, I really recommend the app to communicate with your customers!

Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters
Portugal
11 de abril de 2021

It's super easy and quick! Love the already created templates! I'm anxious to see if it increases traffic and leads to increase sales.

Millieloveslily.com
26 de novembro de 2020

The Mailing templates are great. Really easy to use and it´s great to see the report at the end of the campaign. Great for our puposes.

HECH Functional & Beauty Nutrition
Alemanha
29 de março de 2021

A very good experience...Thanks for the helpful, its really a great program when u don't know how to do a newsletter...Step by step and Plus : Shopify Advertiser...Good job. Thanks

1voix1histoire
Reino Unido
15 de setembro de 2020

I enjoy having the power to design my online store. I had no idea how to get started but shopify gives you step by step guide.

God's Grace Collection
6 days usando a aplicação
1 de dezembro de 2020

Really amazed by the quality of this application. The editor, which is the most important part, is AWESOME. I tried many Shopify apps for various needs, this one was the best experience for now.

Nada Paris
França
Editado a 15 de abril de 2020

Finally, an email app with justified fair charges for small businesses and big businesses alike, looking forward to all the Goodness offered by the app. And I believe it's going to be such an important part of the Shopify ecosystem. All the best wishes for them :)

But ATM, it's not working, and showing this notification, Which is very unprofessional, TBH:

" Shopify Email is coming soon

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available. "

OrderNation
Paquistão
11 de maio de 2021

I was blown away !!!! I just canceled my subscription to my other email marketing software. I also LOVEEEE that they are already branded and allow for filters to be saved !

Black Vanity LLC