Recensioni (106)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 26% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 11% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 21% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 18% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 24% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 luglio 2024

This is a great app with rich features, including redirection and the ability to work with the FLOW program. I really like it, but it seems that the pop-up form can only be displayed to customers who are visiting the website for the first time. Did I use it incorrectly? Or perhaps the developer designed it this way, hoping to find a solution. Thank you

healthypetagain
Regno Unito
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 giugno 2024

Not sure why 2.7 stars , I find this app amazing, what else you want for something that is free. Yes you may have to customize it, may be a bit of work but it works .

JapanChefKnife.com
Circa 11 ore di utilizzo dell’app
4 luglio 2024

Good, thank you.

BuyExcelTemplates.com
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
26 maggio 2024

Shopify Forms lives up to its promise of simplicity. The dashboard is intuitive, with no technical jargon or confusing functions. You can edit everything within a single page.

CIRCUIT CITY
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 luglio 2024

I wanted a contact form that I could add specific fields to. It is nice that I can choose if the field is required or not. Was easy to install and set up. I would like a settings area that I can put in a backup email for submission notifications and also a SMS feature to also get a text. In my line of work its necessary to respond asap to form submissions. It does what it says and you cant argue with free

Graphics Pig LLC
20 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
16 febbraio 2024

most important missing feature: Translation / showing different form based on country.

Also, country should ideally be set automatically based on country location, the country attribute of the customer.

Famme
Danimarca
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 luglio 2024

Simple and easy to use - could do with adding a form ID to the section so that # links can scroll to it, also width option would be nice

Cisco Webex Store
Regno Unito
15 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

Very useful app, intuitive and particularly fast when navigating.
The only suggestion I would make would be for the shop manager to be able to add his or her own customised font from the selectable ones.

MotoPort Shop
Italia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 aprile 2024

Before installing it, I was worried due to its ratings in the reviews. However, it turns out to be a good Shopify Form App with comprehensive features.

You can create different types of fields, rearrange them, and post them, in styles you like—Pop-up / Inline / or a Single landing page.

New fields will be connected to customers' metafields. Responders' answers will be filled in, so it's quite easy to handle the data.

I just created one page, and I think that's the form app I need.

Cudy
RAS di Hong Kong
25 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
31 gennaio 2024

Very good app, but you must change double click to open/close form.

Zerince Kuyumculuk